EVE Crews: A lore-accurate* API-linked crew simulator

I made that post about 10 minutes after the reset happened, less than 24 hours ago… I don’t exactly remember what the XO Comms event was about… Yes there was an error message but I didn’t pay much attention to the details… The crash screen did appear but I’m not certain which option I selected…

Guess I should pay more attention to details like that but it was very frustrating to spend hours getting everything sorted just to have it all be reset, it basically made me just close out the app..

So now I’m going to calmly start over again and in the process, will keep detailed records of any issues that happen, also if I notice anything that could possibly be improved…

My earlier intention was to set up a full Faction specific crew to match my own Faction, Minmatar… I’m talking about all crew members from the XO all the way down to Naval Cadets… Even though I have high Faction standings with all 4 main Factions, I’m doing this purely for the RP aspect… Plus it should help explore most of the app functions…

Setting up a new crew will take time so if everything works correctly, I’ll report back in 24 hrs… Course if any issues are encountered, I’ll post detailed info about that asap…