Eve Dublin 2017 - October 20th & 21st - Club Na Múinteoirí - Tickets available at EveDublin.com

Eve Dublin is back again on the 20th & 21st of October 2017! I have big plans this year with our first ever 2 day meet!

We’ll be holding the event at Club Na Muinteori (Teachers Club) Dublin with a much larger venue, private room & bar.

Tickets are €20 and include the following:

Drinks & fun on Friday night!

Eve Dublin T-Shirts!

Eve Lore Quiz:
Test your Eve lore knowledge against the best Ireland has to offer and win the coveted price of ultimate Eve anorak! Also included are real prizes for the winning team and first runners up!

Poker Tournament:
We’ll be running a free entry poker tournament with some great prizes for the winner, runners up, and for specific special hands during the tournament.

The Danger Game!
For those interested in board games we have something nice in store for you. We’ll have CCP’s first game “The Danger Game!” that they produced to help fund the creation of Eve Online. It’s a combination of trolling/ganking your opponents in order to win so it’s sure to resonate with a few attendees…

Player Presentations:
There will be a few short player presentations as well as a moderated Alliance Panel style debate. Anyone who wishes to take part please contact JosephBarnacle@evedublin.com or contact Joseph Barnacle O’Sullivan in game.

Sponsors
Prizes are sponsored by The Iniative, BOSS Alliance, and Mindstar Technology (grrr Goons etc.) with capitals, subcaps, and other fun stuff to give away.

Thanks to BOSS Alliance, everyone who attends will receive a custom Eve Dublin shot glass and they’ll also be handing out beer mats, badges, and bottle openers too!

EveDublin.com

1 Like

Sure I will pop in to say failte at Leist.

2 Likes

I’ll be there representing the dirty blobbing Thera scum

1 Like

Bump

See you there, anyone wanting to hitch a lift from the north. Give me a shout on discord.

2 Likes

I will be there to can’t wait :grin:

1 Like

The meet is just 3 days away woo! CCP are sending over GM Cid and we have plenty planned for the 2 days!