EVE forum favorites

Well, that’s a tough question to answer, I actually have quite a few favorite posters in these forums.

Guess if I went by my forum profile stats of Likes given, the top 3 favorite posters would be:

1. @Nana_Skalski = 1,224 Likes (Known Nana for a really long time, had lot’s of discussions in the original and next gen LAGL threads, she’s definitely a genuinely nice person who I enjoy seeing here in the forums)

2. @Dracvlad = 794 Likes (Known Drac for quite a while too, had convo’s in-game at various times, he’s very knowledgeable about the game and more importantly, knows how to keep his cool when interacting with forum rabble-rousers…)

3. @Zhalyd_Lyehin = 682 Likes (Zhalyd is definitely a recognized name from way back, haven’t had a lot of interaction with him but I’m definitely amazed and truly appreciate his determination for reporting the multitude of bugs that CCP constantly keeps programming into the game.

So those are the top 3 forum members that I give likes too, according to my forum profile stats. And as I mentioned earlier, there’s actually quite a few others on my ‘Likes List’. Anyway, here’s the next 3 on the list for some ‘Honorable Mentions’ (not sure how to view entire ‘Likes List’, wondering what my top 10 is).

1. @Salvos_Rhoska = 641 Likes

2. @Foggy_Bernstein = 433 Likes

3. @Tipa_Riot = 392 Likes

Lastly I’d like to mention @Mr_Epeen and @Aaron as well. My apologies to those on my Likes List who I didn’t mention, you all know who you are just by the amount of Likes I’ve given you. Other than that, fly smart and stay safe…

5 Likes