See you all in New Eden

No. Its utterly bizarre that you SAY you cannot see that people were excluded in the favorites thread. Its also bizarre that you might not actually see it. Its bizarre that you might have come up with that ridiculous lie because it reflects bad on you to claim to not see something so painfully obvious. Its bizarre that you might actually be that blind.

And on top of that, my list was even more benign because it was just the top ten trusted…not even favoritism for crap’s sake. Theoretically, a person could trust every single member of this forum…and it was just the best they listed.

Dear Bob! What do you want? Everybody gets a participation trophy now? Can we not even point out who has the most likes on the forum now? Oh wait. Yes we can. That was also in the favorites thread. Did you cry that you were not mentioned?? Post 42 by DeMichael Crimson. EVE forum favorites - #42 by DeMichael_Crimson

No I didn’t. Even in bad you aren’t that good.

You have repeatedly made false accusations. You just did it now. Don’t like how I treat you? Then stop falsely accusing me.

Another absurd and false accusation. I have disagreed amicably with people right in this thread.

You also have personally dislike confused with “disrespect due to experience of the person”.

Discredit? That’s an extreme slant. You cannot discredit a troll. They HAVE no credit! What I did was allow them to expose themselves or be found by those clever enough to see who did not step into the light.

What are you talking about? I said “trolls” as in forum trolls, not “griefers”.

And Iceacid Frostpacker the troll’s list is RIGHT THERE and I never said jack about it. He did his best to hide his trolling, but he puts Aiko first and himself second? What a joke. And in the attempt he did mention a slew of actually trustable posters which makes it a huge win for decency anyway.

Complete nutjobbery. A troll tried and failed. And most of the people I named myself, we hardly know eachother.

Whether you honestly believe that crazy story or you are just writing it for troll LULZ, either way, you need to talk to someone who cares about you. I don’t.

1 Like