See you all in New Eden

I stopped watching TV. I get some TV stuff from Youtube, but I also avoid Youtube because of commericials and go straight to direct content sources if I can.

After calling several people trolls and trying to shame for things like not being a regular face in this forum. And clearly stating that the thread as intended as a response for what you think is a troll problem (which happens to be the people you tried to shame)

Those are not things we are willing to let you get away with just because you claim your intentions were good. Good intention don’t change the fact that your action were misguided, uncalled for and as a result not good.

But then again, what we can do is talk to you, explain the issue as we see it and hope you make an effort to understand what we are saying. That last part is yours, and yours alone. If you don’t take that step, then it is your fault, like it or not, recognize it or not. Complain as much you want, call names, point fingers, there is only you to blame for the spot you put yourself into. And no, I’m not blaming you, just stating clearly what is the issue here.

Eventually, you will adapt…or move on. Either way, EVE will survive.

PS: don’t bother answering just to call me a troll and a grieffer. If that is what you are convinced, just don’t feed me with your tears.

4 Likes

Who did I call a troll there?

At this point its less your trolling I question and more your sanity. You are seeing things that don’t exist and aren’t there.

You know, I did the same thing. I stopped paying for TV service back in 1999.

Ridley, why you put that much effort in embarrassing yourself and none in become a better forum citizen?

2 Likes

Why do you put that much effort in being mean to him?

You got it wrong, I’m putting effort in not being mean to him. Is crazy difficult.

2 Likes

I’m sure he appreciates it.

But it wasn’t a list of who you trust.

You were trying to manipulate who 'new players, and everyone really, can trust for truth’.

If you mean a short cut to back and forth insults, then yeah. Which is why it is better locked sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

He is failing. I LOL at that troll who knows he could not have posted a credible list in the trust thread. That dose of sunlight burned him badly and he still stings. If not for the thread closure he would have positively melted away.

1 Like

You cannot even get the threads right. Only the trust thread invited people to make a list. Can’t tell if you are that dim or just making intentional errors to troll, but I am going with dim.

And YOU were invited to play your part, though “manipulate” is a total mischaracterization from you, and you only make it because you are incapable of making your own decisions.

Lets face it. Your main issue with the thread was that you could not put together a list without exposing yourself for a troll and that’s it.

The irony.

1 Like

You know, you could contadict my list by just making your own here. Do it troll.

:rofl: That’s funny as hell.

1 Like

Because those are two entirely different things. A “favorites” thread just brings attention to enjoyable posting content, while your “trusted member” thread serves to exclude and isolate people who aren’t part of your list. Do you really not see the difference? No, I think you do see it. In fact, it was specifically your intention to do exactly that.

Yes, we’ve been down this road already. You’ve made it abundantly clear that I am the most criminal, mentally-damaged, deranged person on the forums. None of this is new. It even stopped being funny to the people reading it because of how much you keep repeating it.

The interesting bit here is that you keep doing this, while I’ve never done anything of the sort to you. Yet you continuously accuse me of trolling. You’ve even relegated yourself to calling every new poster who disagrees with you as my alt. :thinking:

Yes, trolls by your definition, as in people that you disagree with and personally dislike.

This is literally a direct admission of my accusation against you. You made that thread specifically to discredit a subset of the forum population you call “griefers.” Good job admitting it, now we can move on knowing that the thread lock was justified.

And had any of the “griefers” made a list, you would’ve instantly jumped at the opportunity to yell about how they’re colluding and trolling your thread by trying to establish false credibility about who to trust. But no one aside from your pals played that game, because everyone else (including the “griefers”) is better than that. Everyone, aside from the select few people who would support you no matter what you say as long as it’s in attack on players like me (e.g. people who’ve sent likes to people calling me a rapist, wife-beater, etc.), knew exactly what you were going for with your thread.

3 Likes

No. Its utterly bizarre that you SAY you cannot see that people were excluded in the favorites thread. Its also bizarre that you might not actually see it. Its bizarre that you might have come up with that ridiculous lie because it reflects bad on you to claim to not see something so painfully obvious. Its bizarre that you might actually be that blind.

And on top of that, my list was even more benign because it was just the top ten trusted…not even favoritism for crap’s sake. Theoretically, a person could trust every single member of this forum…and it was just the best they listed.

Dear Bob! What do you want? Everybody gets a participation trophy now? Can we not even point out who has the most likes on the forum now? Oh wait. Yes we can. That was also in the favorites thread. Did you cry that you were not mentioned?? Post 42 by DeMichael Crimson. EVE forum favorites - #42 by DeMichael_Crimson

No I didn’t. Even in bad you aren’t that good.

You have repeatedly made false accusations. You just did it now. Don’t like how I treat you? Then stop falsely accusing me.

Another absurd and false accusation. I have disagreed amicably with people right in this thread.

You also have personally dislike confused with “disrespect due to experience of the person”.

Discredit? That’s an extreme slant. You cannot discredit a troll. They HAVE no credit! What I did was allow them to expose themselves or be found by those clever enough to see who did not step into the light.

What are you talking about? I said “trolls” as in forum trolls, not “griefers”.

And Iceacid Frostpacker the troll’s list is RIGHT THERE and I never said jack about it. He did his best to hide his trolling, but he puts Aiko first and himself second? What a joke. And in the attempt he did mention a slew of actually trustable posters which makes it a huge win for decency anyway.

Complete nutjobbery. A troll tried and failed. And most of the people I named myself, we hardly know eachother.

Whether you honestly believe that crazy story or you are just writing it for troll LULZ, either way, you need to talk to someone who cares about you. I don’t.

1 Like

Someone who lies every time they open their mouth cannot make the difference between truth and lie.
Not only that but Desti-something is only a sock puppet of Aiko and that latter is as comfortable with lies as a pig in mud.

PS: I don’t understand why you, Ridley, would waste your time replying to an obvious puppet.
I’m going around the forum now forever muting all those alts, trolls and jerks who don’t deserve my attention.
Why you’re not doing the same is incomprehensible to me.

1 Like

And you still keep (incompetently) exposing your true motives by saying stuff like that. Why are you deciding who the “trustable” people are in someone else’s list? You’re doing exactly what I expected you would do when I said that you would attack people who would post lists containing people you dislike.

2 Likes

LOL! Half of his 6 name list was the same members I previously listed myself!

Your flailing is hilarious! If I picked up a rock and said “This is a rock. Just a rock.” You would swear there must some kind of trick, like a cream filled center or something!

Calling people who troll “trolls” is not some kind of unjustified attack. Its a demonstrable fact. My only caveat is that some people are unintentional trolls, destroying threads and discussion because they literally don’t have the impulse control to do otherwise. Result is the same.

But I would have been happy to just let that thread work its magic without naming a single troll name there, as it was intended. But as the OP of this thread says, the truth is not welcome on this forum.

1 Like