See you all in New Eden

I have never seen so much tears about a closed thread that was just utter nonsense from the start

2 Likes

Tears?? The thread achieved its goals. I am proud of it! And I laugh at your attempt to propagandize otherwise! :rofl:

2 Likes

And it did that beautifully. All the trolls got knee-jerk reactions and ISD couldn’t close it fast enough. Says a lot about this forum.

2 Likes

Time for my yearly toast to Claus von Stauffenberg. Though he failed to slay his target troll on this day, 77 years ago, I salute his courage and dedication, and count him high in my list of heroes. May his memory last in the minds of troll slayers until the last troll is gone! :wine_glass:

1 Like

Wow, that sounds incredibly bitter.

You compare the people you perceive as trolls to Hitler?

I know you see yourself as the “good guy”, but your whole behavior on this forums is rather toxic. You are on the best way to yet another forum ban.

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s always the other poeple’s fault right, never your own doing? I think I see a pattern here

1 Like

My translator chewed that up and spit this out: “What we’ve got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can’t reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don’t like it anymore than you men.”

Show me on the doll…

2 Likes

The forum has no value to me if it does not value truth. Even its own rules seem to have no more value than the few pixels they get flashed on. I don’t feel I really have anything to lose. And I would rather go out with a bang than a whimper anyway.

But don’t let that distract you from the fact that you are awesome. :wink: You keep doing you. You are worthy of respect.

1 Like

You keep calling people trolls, accuse them of having mental conditions, etc., but you haven’t even once outlined an argument for why they’re trolls, or attempted to diagnose them via scientific, medical means. Your arguments rely entirely on the assumption that if people hold a specific viewpoint, or say specific things, they’re trolls, but that doesn’t hold any water in any reasonable discussion.

Just blurting out “oh my god, there’s got to be something wrong with you, did your puppy die?” isn’t enough. That’s called appealing to emotion.

2 Likes

This should have been closed earlier, not sure what got it bumped back up But alas,

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting