EVE is a living dead. Here's why and how to fix this

Go over the Delve and quest for a Molok blueprint - I hear those are worth something.

You are the one making bold, unconfirmable claims.

@Xeux wow there, as long as Katia is the only one with a verified and confirmed claim, my statement (not a claim, and singular, not plural) stands. Now go kill a roid or sumtin

Pretty much all horse excrement, other than the moon decay bit - that could be worked on to make something interesting.

This Topic has been moved to Player Features and Ideas Discussion

1 Like

You can buy both these days.

lol

1 Like

(formatting counts)

3 Likes

this is why I voted for you

except you might have lost my vote because you used two replies instead of one :aura:

Good thing I’m not running this year then :wink:

anyway, it was two replies, to show that it was possible :smiley:

Aww maaaaaaan… well you need to tell us your endorsements, then. Your endorsements carry weight with me and my crew.

EVE needs 3 things…

1. PVE must be made fun
  2. PVP must be made fun
  3. the game must be made fun
    because nobody wants to play a game that IS NOT FUN!

I play X Com 2, Witcher 3, WarThunder, etc because they are fun … EVE is not fun.

1 Like

What’s your point? vOv

Yaaaaah… that’s usually how it goes. Again, what’s your point?

You don’t have to play by anyone’s rules but your own, in ingame world terms that is. And why wouldn’t you be able to create your own empire? Everyone else seems to be able to.

1 Like

Give more space for new players

Tons of space exists with next to no activity as it is. No new space is needed. There might be an argument for more locations with x or y NPC infrastructure tailored to new player desires, but that’s a might.

1 Like

Including wormholes, there are roughly 7,000 systems. If there are 30,000 players online, that’s only a little over 4 players per system. There’s plenty of space…

3 Likes

closer to 8k. 7801 player accessible systems.

Which means… we hit an average of 4 players per system at at time if we have a stable population of roughly 31k players. Given clustering, there’s likely places which haven’t seen 4 concurrent players active in months, but that’s on players not finding the spaces not on the lack of existence of such space.

1 Like

pretty obvious no ? new player dont have a chance to actually “try” the game, i myself tryed inviting some friends for the last few years, but everytime they were out in high sec “trying” the game, you always had someone coming ganking on them (either during mission or when mining)
not also to say that concord doesnt protect
(seriously should ! if goal is to try get more new player to start the game) but punish but again “punish?” when your a corp that make billions, if not trillions isk a month this “punishement” isnt really one …

so yeah point is this game is extremly new player hostile, not because of gameplay,
but because of the community

The achievement is for “visiting all EvE systems without losing a ship”. Thats very different compared to just visiting all systems.

2 Likes

My god your spelling and punctuation is amazing fro such a young age!

1 Like