EVE is a pvp only game so what is plan for removing solo content?

Please do not shout.

I think op is imply that ccp making it harder for him to mine in a fleet with other people because the belts are getting to small. This is supposedly only temporary though

Troll failing at applying reverse psychology.
Troll failing at making PvPers look bad.
Troll assuming PvPers donā€™t PvE.

0/10.

1 Like

Your false slander does not change facts. This PVP only game.

I say shout it out even louder.

Shout, shout, let it all out
These are the things I can do without
Come on, Iā€™m talking to you ( troll ) come on.

3 Likes

Extra points for the Tears For Fears reference.

1 Like

Ok, so ccp removes ALL pve. Where do you get more ships once all is destroyed? What will happen to those who specifically target pve players for their content?
How will sandcastles and capitals be built without pve?

It will become like world of warships. You just queue and get a random star system to battle in. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

From PvP. Remember that mining, industry, market trading, etc, are all PvP activities.

2 Likes

Now itā€™s stuck in my head. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have had 80s and early 90s music stuck in my head since I typed it. Depeche mode is playing now, the Cure is up next.

Thinking of going with the Cure, Korn hybrid song they did together during Korns acoustic show. Then it has to be violent femmes, we all just need one moreā€¦

Heā€™s a solo player on the forums as well. The second his thread turned into a small gang engagement he threw his toys out of the pram and left the building.

5 Likes

completely untrue. PVP is shooting ships and players. mining industry trading need to be removed so we can have full PVP focus.

You need to be removed so we can have full not-stupid-people focus.

8 Likes

But all of that IS pvp.
I undercut your order on the market and you canā€™t sell your goods.
I mine a value ore and you canā€™t get it.
I use my connections to build a ton of ships or react a bunch of moon goo and cut you out of the market.

Thatā€™s all pvp.

Itā€™s so sad that you canā€™t see this.

3 Likes

See, now THIS is the questionā€¦ there was that Shakespeare guy who was all like ā€œto be or not to be, that is the questionā€ but he was SO wrong, the real question is, Why are people stupid?! The amount of stupid showing up on these forums of late has been truly astounding, unfortunately.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

1 Like

That was the point I was making to him which scoots did too. Yea itā€™s not pvp on the outside as just mining, but anything afterward is.

Stupid is the new black.

Oh wait, this is the internet.

2 Likes