EvE is dying

Still?

glad I got a chance to kill carebears before the servers shut down :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, good. I was super afraid the new forums might save it, but this is reassuring.

3 Likes

I have Played SWG, So I believe you!

2 Likes

Eve been dying since before it was born, sometimes it´s good things never changes. I cant imagine a eve that wasn´t dying.

3 Likes

The appropiate topic to inaugurate a new forum! :spy:

4 Likes

With a mining laser!

3 Likes

I saw posts from 2005 saying Eve is dying

jussayin’

1 Like

“That is forever dead, which cannot lie” - some radge!

3 Likes

EVE is your quintessential Shrödinger’s cat. :cat2:

4 Likes

Of course EVE is dying, it’s always dying, like universe > second law of thermodynamics

2 Likes

Carebears always threaten that EVE will die unless they are catered to. It’s an “appeal to force/negative consequences” fallacy. Yet, here we are, over a decade later, EVE is going strong. Thanks to mining and PvE changes we no longer need the pyramid scheme of newbies mining in HiSec to provide minerals for the economy, nor do we need mission runners introducing new ISK into the system. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

At least some things never change.

4 Likes

Maybe its time to make eve comercial to actually have something to enjoy ?! Think about it 20 years of skill training … who has that much time on their hands ? Something like time based skill train or farming skill injector from npc`s or some other way to have the same skills with others then its the skills of fitting and fighting that’s making the game more enjoyable !! I don’t know im just saying .

3 Likes

This is a good tradition!

3 Likes

I love your idea and agree with most of it. From a new players perspective I’d have to imagine seeing all the old farts with 100-300m sp is daunting. I’d love to see the game on a larger, more commercial scale. It will never happen though.

1 Like

Didn’t take long to drag up this old chestnut again.

1 Like

It is already in the game. You can farm ISK/materials to your heart’s content then convert it to skill injectors (as long as we have open market and SP farms produce skill injectors, for which you need older players tho)

2 Likes

These forums are good for complaining as any forums. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

“Sorry, new users can’t upload images”

BUT I WANTED TO TEST THE GIFFING GIFFABILITY OF THESE APPARENTLY NEW GIF-FRIENDLY GIFFY FORUMS!

Epic fail. EVE is, indeed, dying, I guess.

4 Likes

I hear Eve has been dying forever, I think the real time to worry is when it stops dying.

5 Likes