EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

Hi,

i get an error from the Updater telling me that the update is not possible because the installation of IPH is not on the same HDD like the place where the Updated Files r downloaded/extracted.

I’ll send you the screens via e-mail if the problem still exists this evening (and im @home).

so far thx 4 your hard work,
regards
Phenom

1 Like

Do I really have to SSO log in every single time I start IPH?

There is some weird issue with the installer. I’m seeing it too. The updater is automatically canceling updates as well. I’ll have to figure it out tonight.

I think the best way to use it right now is to download the binaries, extract to a folder, and run it from there. I’ll update it with the latest files so it should be updated until I can get the updater fixed.

No you shouldn’t. I think it’s an issue with the updater causing that. I’ll figure it out soon.

1 Like

Good to hear. Still really great work so far. :smiley:

I’ve made a backup of my BPOs and now I cant load them into the new version. Scanning also doesnt work. What am I doing wrong??

This is a known issue. If you can send the list to me at eveiskperhour@gmail.com I’ll be able to make sure it works.

Thank you! Mail sent!

How to be expected is it that IPH crashes when I download price data for all the items from CCP Data?

After starting up and upgrading to latest version, I get asked to sign on with SSO.

After selecting char, I get the following;

This site can’t be reached
The web page at http://127.0.0.1:0/?code=(long code here) might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_ADDRESS_INVALID

If I use add to shopping list from manufacturing list tab no items are added to the shopping list

thanks

if I delete an item from shopping list I get this error

An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Please fill out the following information so I can reproduce the bug

What is your Operating System?
What tab or screen did the error occur?
What are the steps to reproduce the Error?
Web link to a screenshot of your error:
In addition to a screenshot, copy the data below and send to developer.

Source: Microsoft.VisualBasic
Message: Conversion from string “False” to type ‘Integer’ is not valid.
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string “False” to type ‘Integer’ is not valid. —> System.FormatException: Formato della stringa di input non corretto.
in Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
in Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)
— Fine della traccia dello stack dell’eccezione interna —
in Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)
in EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmShoppingList.DeleteItems()
in EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmShoppingList.DeleteItemStrip_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Error Tracking:

similar error if I try to open the asset location Windows from shopping list

I get the following error while in the Update Prices tab, choosing Paragon Soul (or any other Region) and trying to update prices.

Source: Microsoft.VisualBasic
Message: Conversion from string “Paragon Soul” to type ‘Integer’ is not valid.
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string “Paragon Soul” to type ‘Integer’ is not valid. —> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.UpdatePricesCache(List1 CacheItems) at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.LoadPrices(List1 SentItems)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.btnImportPrices_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Error Tracking:

You didn’t save the port number it looks like. The 0 after the colon is a port number. Use what you entered when you registered.

Port is saved… Checked it via the Register function and the file.Whats weird is, it works fine if I pick Jita or any Trade Hub System, just not Region.

Oh I was replying to Raife_Zetter.

Your issue will be fixed tonight.

Oh, cool, thanks!

Build 4.0.6725.42163

• Fixed issue with updating prices from selected regions that would crash the program.
  • Fixed an issue in the updater that would error when trying to clean up files.
  • Fixed issue where scanning bps from corp or personal would not save correctly in DB as where from they were scanned.
  • Blueprints saved under dummy accounts should now load correctly from backed up BP files.
  • Users can now scan and load corp blueprints for the corporation of the character loaded given they have access to corp assets.
  • Users can now download prices for Structure Rigs.
  • Added Faction Citadels to the structures list. These will only show up in systems where there is open sov (no faction) and null sec.
  • The Manufacturing tab should no longer show IPH of infinity for building components (e.g. Antimatter Reactor Unit).
  • Structures fit with Thukker rigs will now display and calculate the correct ME bonus in addition to TE bonus for affected blueprints.
  • The database data should be copied over to the new database during updates for versions installed with the msi installer.

Not sure if this is an IPH issue or if calls from somewhere else are messed up but abyssal deadspace components don’t appear to be loading properly from market.

Also, thanks. I was trying to decide whether to mothball my industrial operation because I didn’t have the time or energy to build out my own tools. Now… well, I’ll keep it up. Seriously, thanks.

1 Like