EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

Build 5.0.8568.17405 (Viridian)
Tax Changes

• Sales tax holiday is in effect and all sales taxes are reduced by 50%
  • Added the fixed 0.5% SCC surcharge to the broker’s fee when users select to set the broker’s fee, which IPH will assume is in an Upwell Structure.

Industry Installation Fee Changes

• Updated formula, Removed Alpha Facility Fee, and added new SCC Surcharge
  • Removed FW system upgrade bonus from facilities in FW zones as it is no longer available in game.

Bug fixes

• Users can now save ‘All systems’ for a selected region on the Update Prices tab.
  • Ice harvester drone yield will now be displayed on the Mining Tab as Blocks / Hour and show the correct Drone Yield in the grid when more than 0 drones selected.
  • ROI calculations on the Manufacturing tab will now reflect the type of Price Comparison selected. ROI for Components will be ComponentProfit/ComponentCost and Raw and Build/Buy will use RawProfit/RawCost. Note Profit % use the same logic.
  • Trying to save blank values (Runs, SVR Threshold, etc.) on the Manufacturing Tab will no longer crash the program.
3 Likes

Build 5.0.8570.23676

• Updated database and images to June 19, 2023 versions (Viridian)
  • Advanced Industrial Ship Construction and Advanced Capital Ship Construction skills will now properly reduce Build Times by 1% per skill level of the respected skill when it is required for the blueprint.
  • Upwell rigs for structure bonuses will now apply to Structure Components (e.g., Structure Factory Blueprint)
1 Like

Build 5.0.8602.37084

• Temporary 50% Sales Tax Discount has been removed.
  • NPC SCC Fee for all industry jobs increased from 0.25% to 0.75%
1 Like

i started to have this error
An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Please fill out the following information so I can reproduce the bug

What is your Operating System?
What tab or screen did the error occur?
What are the steps to reproduce the Error?
Web link to a screenshot of your error:
In addition to a screenshot, copy the data below and send to developer.

Source: EVE Isk per Hour
Raw Error Text: System.OverflowException: Operação aritmética resultou em um estouro.
em EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.UpdateMiningDroneStats(Double& MiningAmtVariable, String ShipName, String BaseShipSkill, String DroneName, String NumDrones, String DroneSkill, String DroneSpecSkill, String DroneInterfaceSkill, Label& RangeLabel, Label& YieldLabel, String OreType, DroneRigType& Rig1, DroneRigType& Rig2, DroneRigType& Rig3, Boolean BoosterDrones)
em EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.UpdateShipMiningDroneStats()
em EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.UpdateMiningShipForm(Boolean UpdateEquipment)
em EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.cmbMineDeepCore_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
em System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_Text(String value)
em EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.LoadCharacterMiningSkills()
em EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.LoadMiningTab()
em EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.InitMiningTab()
em EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.ResetTabs(Boolean ResetBPTab)
em EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.LoadSelectedCharacter(String ToolStripText)
em EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.CharacterNameToolStrip_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
em System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
em System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
em System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Hey Zifrian, I got a new computer and wanted to download IPH today but all the download links on the official page seem to be down. WIndows Installer/Binary files. Could you have a look at that, so I can continue using your amazing program? :slight_smile:

Looks like it was temporary. Is it still an issue?

Build 5.0.8684.40312

• NPC SCC Fee for all industry jobs increased from 0.75% to 1.5%
  • Fixed an error on the Mining tab that would crash the program when hauler was unchecked and no mining amount present.
  • Named Components should now correctly download prices when using price profiles on the Update Prices Tab.

Hi, How can you remove individual BPs from Favourites?

Update in Blueprint Management under the Edit Menu.

HI @Zifrian i can see a Mark as Favorite but not remove

This is my favs filtered, the mark as Fav is not marked as a fav (i figured the option would be marked i would then unmark it and save to remove from favs)

Build 5.0.8739.40624

• Updated database and images to November 15, 2023 versions (Havoc)
  • Removed EVE Marketer as a price option and renamed FW to Fuzzworks and CCP to Tranquility, which will reflect the data comes from the server.
  • The structure box will now be visible when using Price Profiles on Update Prices.
  • Added FW system upgrade manufacturing bonuses to Facility calculations.
  • Updating Prices for Median Buy/Sell will now correctly save prices and not cause random crashes in the program.
  • Building Angel Cartel or Gurista sub-capital ships in Fulcrum station will apply the 6% ME and 70% TE bonus in the station.
  • If the loaded character is in an Angel Cartel or Gurista FW corporation, they will now receive the 90% reduction in the SCC Surcharge when building in Fulcrum station.
  • Fixed an issue when downloading price profiles with different systems and regions, only the last system selected would download structure prices. IPH should now download prices for the specific region and system combo for each category.
  • Update Prices will now set prices to zero when no item is on the market unless the user has manually updated the price. User entered prices will only be overwritten when IPH downloads a non-zero price for the item.
  • Fixed a bug that would apply the Default ME/TE values to reactions when a blueprint was not owned even though reactions cannot have ME/TE values.
1 Like

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE

Just downloaded a copy of the installation files from the link mentioned in the initial post and was absolutely gobsmacked to see Windows protecting against a Trojan Virus in the software!!

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE. Downloaded from the link provided at 21:10 on 12/12/2023, the virus was detected during install as located in Win32/CoinMiner.N!cl within the Eve Isk per Hour.exe file.

Disgusting to see this in this day and age.

False positive, ive used it for years and i get this when i scan the source folder

1 Like

Anyone else confirm? I also got this trojan warning.

lol, the virus was detected during install as located in Win32/CoinMiner.N!cl within the Eve Isk per Hour.exe file. They don’t give you enough money on patreon? Or what’s that supposed to mean?

It’s a false positive. I white list the program frequently. Please update your virus definitions.

I’ve been updating and supporting this program since 2010 and have all my code on Github for anyone to look at. I’m also an EVE Partner, so I’m not sure why I would bother putting in a virus. Given how old it is, I’m sure there is some code there that triggers this. I would love to find it and remove it but until then, please search this thread, join the Discord, or ask before making accusations that I’m looking to put a trojan in my app. Thanks

2 Likes

Please edit your post - I addressed this above. Thanks

I can’t even download the installer…

Well, that’s new. What happens when you try a different browser? What is your virus scanner?

1 Like

While it may be that person’s antivirus blocking install, I can confirm for you as a newbro here that it’s a problem with Windows Defender now to run this install and program. I know it’s a false positive, but even after pushing past all the warnings Windows is still trying to block this at every turn. Hoping your recent certificate moves help!