EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

I have no SVR for any item, it shows - for all. Tried all 3 price sources.

CCP took the endpoint down for market history, which SVR relies on. They are apparently working on it and I’ll push a fix when they bring it back up. So no SVR or history data until then sorry.

1 Like

Is there a work around?

Unfortunately no. I’m still looking for alternatives though.

1 Like

Hi is there an option to ignore blueprints if i have end item in my assets or on the market?

You can right click and select ignore in the manufacturing tab or in blueprint management but nothing automatic.

1 Like

Hello Zifrian,

There’s a crash when calculating the manufacturing list
I narrowed the filters down to Pirate + structures

An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Source: EVE Isk per Hour
Raw Error Text: System.OverflowException: The arithmetic operation has caused an overflow.
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Public_Variables.ConvertDHMSTimetoSeconds(String SentTime)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.InsertManufacturingItem(ManufacturingItem SentItem, Double SVRThreshold, Boolean InsertBlankSVR, List1& SentList, List1& FormatList)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.DisplayManufacturingResults(Boolean Calculate)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.btnCalculate_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Patch to return some functionality for SVR calculations - not perfect but best I could do right now until the ESI Market History endpoint comes back on line

Build 5.0.8393.14629

• Temporarily removed the ‘Open Market Browser’ button from the Update Prices Tab and changed to ‘Load Price History’ for adding functionality to upload market data for the SVR calculation. This button will allow users to copy/paste data from the in-game Regional Market Table for items.
  • To use this functionality, click ‘Load Price History’, then open up the Market window for the item you want, select the ‘Price History’ tab (next to ‘Market Data’). Then, if the table is not shown, select ‘Show Table’ on the bottom of the window. Select the time range you want (recommend just doing a year). Click on any line then press Control + ‘A’ to select all items. Then, press Control + ‘C’. Now, go back to the ‘Load Price History’ Window in IPH, select the text box, and press Control + ‘V’ to paste the data into the window (you can also right click and select paste over the text box). Now, select the item you copied the data in the Select Item combo box, which can be further filtered by selecting the Item Group above. Select the region you imported the data and hit the Import button to import. Note, the region you use for the data must match the region you are using for SVR calculations in the application settings or it won’t calculate.
    Note: every time you upload the data, it will delete the item data and refresh it.
  • Fixed bug that caused CSV exports of the shopping list to incorrectly add additional columns to the build items list
  • The Discord link in the help menu should now be correct.

I’m unable to reproduce this but I’m wondering if it had something to do with the market history endpoint going down based on the error text you gave. Let me know if this is still happening in the current version.

I put up a patch that restores this functionality but you need to upload the data manually.

1 Like

Thx. I really just needed the BPs number thing to work on the front page as I’m fairly certain what makes isk and what doesn’t at this point.

Hello!

Is there a way to see the corp jobs?

You need to add a character that has roles to see corp jobs by either director rights or factory manager roles. However, this may be delayed due to the endpoint I get the data from CCP as they limited the update time to every 7 days instead of 1, so let me know if it works after waiting a bit.

Build 5.0.8418.32345

• Updated database and images to January 18, 2023 version
  • Added filter to show four new ores in A0 Blue Star systems to the Mining Tab.
1 Like

thanks very much. i m gonna try it right now

Does this program support mac?

While it’s possible to get it running under Wine, it’s very crashy and a number of features cause a crash every time. Might be fixable but I don’t have the specific knowledge to really look into it.

Build 5.0.8519.36257

• Updated database and images to March 15, 2023 versions
  • Fixed a bug in the asset viewer that would crash the program when selecting Blueprint Materials and refreshing the list
  • Users should now be able to upload price history data that is formatted with decimal commas (e.g, 1.000,00)
  • Copying items from the Manufacturing Tab grid will no longer end with a new line when pasting out of the program
  • Fixed an error on the Manufacturing Tab that would crash the program when the Max Build Time box was checked, and the number of build days exceeded 32,767 days.
  • Polarized weapons will now show as T2 in the Manufacturing list but still won’t be able to be invented in IPH.
  • Loading a new character will now load character roles with the character information.
  • Fixed an issue where when loading a character that had a different corporation than the one set as default, would cause an error.
  • Updated the Industry Jobs viewer to allow viewing all industry job types and load corporation jobs even if the Default character did not have roles to see corporation jobs.
  • The proper Alpha Clone Tax (2%) and Alpha Facility Tax (10% of ACT) will now be calculated for manufacturing usage when ‘Alpha Account’ is selected in Program Settings.
  • IPH will now ignore building R.A.M.s and Fuel Blocks for all calculation types, when selected in settings (e.g., non-Build/Buy).
2 Likes

Build 5.0.8530.36296

• Market history endpoint restored (with limitations). SVR and market volume calcuations will now correctly show. Note, data from this endpoint is limited to 300 requests per minute. IPH will take the first 300 requests (a unique built item is a request) per minute and return the market history (if data available). Users will need to re-request data for additional records after the minute expires.

Please report any 500 errors when getting market history. Thanks

1 Like

Hey Zifrian. Got an error on the “update prices” tab. When starting up, the system drop down will default to “Jita”. When you select another region, it changes to “all systems”. Tried saving different settings already, but on restart it falls back to displaying Jita. Running build 5.0.8530.36296

iph