EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

After switching characters, if I then switch to a tab other than Blueprints, it looks like this when I come back to it:

The pull-down button is non-visible but functional, but the list you get when you use it is blank.

Dunno how its done, but yeah they manage to pull container names:

here is a bug-report . . .

I use the ‘manufacturing List’ without problems for T1-Items.
But when i set the filter to only T2-items then while calculating I get this error:

An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Source: System.Data.SQLite
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidCastException: the given transformation(conversion?) is invalid.
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.VerifyType(Int32 i, DbType typ)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.GetDouble(Int32 i)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Blueprint.InventREBlueprint(Boolean UseTypical)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Blueprint.InventBlueprint(Int32 NumLaboratoryLines, Decryptor BPDecryptor, IndustryFacility BPInventionFacility, IndustryFacility BPCopyFacility, Int64 InventionItemTypeID)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.DisplayManufacturingResults(Boolean Calculate)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.btnCalculate_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

(had to translate some parts to english)

here’s a screenshot of the filter-settings:
https://i.postimg.cc/CxP5h8GJ/IPH-settings.png

I get no error, when i addittionally tick the filter ‘Ignore in calculations / invention’

OS is Win 7 64bit

cheers

A question:

On the Tab ‘Manufacturing List’ - what is the meaning of the filter section ‘T2/3 Mat Type’ ?

I’d think it only affects Invention-cost, but it affects the calculated list although i choose ‘Ignore in calculations / Invention’

what i want to do is to buy T2-BP-copies in contracts and use them for production from the inputs listed in the copy (not producing the inputs myself)

That’s the type of materials you want to use to build the item, same as on the BP tab (all the options on the manufacturing tab are the same as BP for the most part - just can do more than one bp). So if you choose raw, it will break down every item to a “raw” material like minerals, gas, moon goo (e.g. Cobalt), etc. Processed is just the intermediate materials (e.g., Carbon polymers), and advanced is the final T2 material (e.g., Crystalline Carbonide). So it’s build related and not invention related.

As far as buying T2 BP copies, there isn’t a spot I do this automatically but you can add the cost to the Additional costs box to add it to the total. However, I’m going to add estimated costs from contracts for BPC’s so I’ll see what I can do to add an option for this to add the price to the calculation.

As far as the error you reported, someone else mentioned this on the Discord (you should join!) so I’ll see if I can fix this tonight.

Build 5.0.8277.34051

• Fixed an issue where T1 Abyssal Mining Crystals and Improved Boosters were being treated as T2 items and would crash the program when used.
  • Molecular Forged Materials will now be treated as an Advanced reaction in calculations.
  • Added checkbox to the Mining Tab to apply the 10% mining bonus when mining in an EDENCOM System.
  • Updated all external program libraries to current versions.

NOTE: Some users that installed IPH with the Binary files may have errors with the update due to new DLL files (Libraries). Unfortunately, the easiest way to correct these errors is to re-install the program. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For Binary installations only - The steps to manually update the program without losing your Settings or Database data are as follows:

1. Download the latest binary files from the website and extract (install) them into a new installation folder
  2. Copy the Settings folder and EVEIPH DB.sqlite file from your old installation folder into the new folder, overwriting any files in the new installation folder
  3. Delete the LatestVersionIPH.xml file in the new installation folder
  4. Open EVE IPH in the new installation folder and select Yes when asked to run an update.

thank you for answering.

• I joined Discord as ‘Bishop’

• about copies: I’ve changed my mind about buying T2-Copies because it’s too much work to search + buy and because there aren’t enough items with copy-contracts to be worth the effort.

another thing:

I made my own software just for personal use, which I use every day and which does many things IPH does with ESI/API-calls and all - optimized for my production needs. It works great and developing it is the main-fun in Eve for me these days.
I use IPH mainly to find profitable T1-Stuff to import it into my DB. Now I’m planning to expand its functionality with inventions.

so I have this question:

On the ‘Update Prices’-Tab I can choose ‘Blueprint Copies’

How the heck can you download Copy-Prices - surely not from the ESI/Swagger thing at ‘EVE Swagger Interface’ ?
Is there a 3rd party website with API-access for copy-prices ?

thank you for your time, Petra

What is the best setup for gas mining wi venture? I hear some clouds are corrosive. Maybe gas scoops and I forget. An shield creator or something? SOmething to repair your shield

Looks like i still get the download error, i reinstalled EVE IPH 2 times, first without clearing the existing folder, second time i erased the installation folder after deleting it from my programms

dunno what else i can do

grafik

i get this error message when canceling the update after the error

Help? ^^

Do you use the installer or binaries to install?

Installer for windows 10, the update window says that there is an error occured while updating, thus no update was being made
i started the update with admin rights, to be sure that that is not the issue either

after canceling that the error above shows

The installer puts files into two folders, one is in program files, the other is in applications/roaming….something like that (can’t check atm). Windows hides that folder by default. See if deleting that will help.

Sorry you are getting this issue. Not sure why it would hang like that.

i found the hidden folder, you have to activate to view hidden stuff first^^ (google helps)

its C:\Users\ < Username > \AppData\Roaming for me

deleted ISK IPH first, after that both folder, the hidden one and the normal one
reinstalled, updated and it works now, thx for the tip^^

Oh good to hear.

FYI - If you want to join the IPH discord, I check there more often if you have other questions.

Build 5.0.8340.42355

• Fixed an issue that would display an error message each time a structure update thread was aborted.
  • Owned T2 and T3 blueprint copies and originals should now automatically load the saved ME/TE values listed in the Blueprint Management page and checking the Ignore Invention box should now properly update for all T2 and T3 blueprints.
  • Fixed several bugs on the BP Management window that would crash the program when filtered by type.
  • Added a new Help section to the About menu that provides links to the IPH YouTube channel and Discord server.

Mining tab updates

• Enabled the Wormhole Space checks for Ice Mining to account for Shattered Wormholes and the Mining tab will show the types of ice in Shattered Wormholes.
  • Gneiss will now correctly show as an ore when Wormhole Space is selected on the Mining tab.
  • Updated all Gas Locations for mining and reprocessing based on EVE University wiki and now all ores will correctly display based on Ore Locations selected.
  • IPH will now correctly sort when multiple Processing Types selected.
  • Selecting the ‘Crop’ or ‘Plow’ gas harvesters should no longer crash the program.

I’ve installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled several times now and still, it closes on start.
Windows 11

An Unhandled Exception has occurred and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Please fill out the following information so I can reproduce the bug

What is your Operating System?
What tab or screen did the error occur?
What are the steps to reproduce the Error?
Web link to a screenshot of your error:
In addition to a screenshot, copy the data below and send to developer.

Source: System.Windows.Forms
Message: Given combination of Class, Part, and State is not defined by the current visual style.
Raw Error Text: System.ArgumentException: Given combination of Class, Part, and State is not defined by the current visual style.
at System.Windows.Forms.VisualStyles.VisualStyleRenderer…ctor(String className, Int32 part, Int32 state)
at System.Windows.Forms.TabRenderer.InitializeRenderer(VisualStyleElement element, Int32 state)
at System.Windows.Forms.TabRenderer.DrawTabPage(Graphics g, Rectangle bounds)
at System.Windows.Forms.TabPage.OnPaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmEraseBkgnd(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

That’s a new one. I’ll have to see what I can find out. Maybe a Windows 11 issue? :grimacing:

Figured it out kinda. I use a 3rd party program from Stardock called WindowBlinds to theme windows. Apparently, it doesn’t like IPH.

Ahh ok, thanks for the update!

1 Like

Build 5.0.8345.36336

• Fixed an issue where taxes and fees were subtracted from the Total Build Cost on the Manufacturing Tab resulting in incorrect build cost numbers when loading the blueprint on the Blueprint Tab through double click.
  • IPH will no longer refresh the blueprint on the Blueprint Tab when changing a facility to a faction warfare system.
  • Added additional error processing to address “Database disk image is malformed” error messages.
  • Updated processing to make saving and loading structure rigs more accurate.
  • Saving a structure will no longer reset the saved tax rate if set.
  • The decryptor combobox will now load all decryptors when selecting an owned T2/T3 blueprint on startup.
  • Shared facilities should now correctly update all facilities on the Manufacturing Tab when updating a facility on the Blueprint Tab not just manufacturing.
1 Like

Build 5.0.8347.25602

• Updated database and images to November 8, 2022 (Uprising expansion) versions.
1 Like