Eve isn't dying, but it isn't growing. My answer that devs won't recognize

If it takes no skill to kill you…

…you are a bad.

8 Likes

You do this by pressing the undock button, my dude.

4 Likes

except that’s exactly how it happens. Here I found some of that ganker’s streams:

Warp on top of the target. broadcast input f1. done. the victim doesn’t even have time to align, the whole videos are only 2 minutes long FFS!

I was talking about no skill on the gankers part. just take a look at the vods above.

2 Likes

That type of activity is against the TOS and a ban-able action and should not be part of the argument of whether or not ganking is bad for the game.

To be clear the ban worthy action is how the player overheated all guns and all clients with just one input command to all clients, the rest seems legit.

1 Like

yes, I actually filed a ticket and linked these vods. he’s even being so brazen as to post it online.

2 Likes

If the ‘victim’ wasn’t so busy watching Netflix they’d have had all the time in the world to notice gankers enter the system. It’s not rocket science.

6 Likes

that ganker couldn’t have made the ganks without command binning and broadcast inputs.

2 Likes

People already explained how he did this.

Isn’t their fault you’re bad at the game my guy.

3 Likes

and another troll crawled from under the bridge. the ticket was filed, ccp will deal with it now.

3 Likes

But he didn’t get his award for just showing up and that’s not right.

1 Like

Without showing any actual proof, they only surmised how it might have been done.

So basically it’s up to CCP to verify if he did or didn’t cheat…

3 Likes

No wonder CCP doesn’t do anything about actual bots, because the spergs keep spamming CCP with nonsense reports.

4 Likes

What troll the truth?

People literally explained the game mechanics to you.

I get how you don’t understand EVE mechanics, but that doesn’t mean everyone is cheating LOL.

Same as this guy is doing.

He doesn’t have any actual proof either. Just his opinion.

Unlike Hagarquafewaffle, I’ve actually spoken with Sargon several times. He is a upstanding dude, good at his craft.

This is simply report griefing, pure and simple.

1 Like

8 Likes

In all my years of MMOing, I always find people who don’t understand the mechanics always cry cheating, instead of actually learning.

2 Likes

“i saw the entire fleet warp simultaneously!”

“they all shot at the same time!”

“permits aren’t real!”

1 Like

Adrian Vexier posted actual proof from the same stream, showing how it is done completely within the rules, in the other dumb thread where these claims have been made.

3 Likes

I know a charter named red wine and we used to joke about his arch rival being called white wine

This doesn’t prove me wrong.

Next, they had to jump in through a stargate. Local would have spiked. If you see local jump like that, start aligning. If anything lands on grid you warp out instantly. There was a good 30 seconds before they landed on grid. Then you have D-Scan.

7 Likes

Hey @Ha_Kar_Ma_Gor Will you be publicly admitting you were wrong about your public accusations here and in the other thread where you accused Adrian Vexier of cheating but he posted proof otherwise?

3 Likes