EVE Museum updates ⭐ last dividends paid!

Dividends were paid for November, and now for December.

I should say that I am not playing EVE actively right now. While I figure out if/when I will resume my trading activities, I shall for sure keep paying out these dividends until at least July 2022.

As always, if you wish to send back shares to me, DON’T do it without my express consent as they may get mixed up with other shares. I check this forum thread every day.

1 Like

I would like to sell my shares back to the museum once the Feb dividends are paid out

1 Like

Alright.
You can send them right now if you want? To CistaCista.

(January has just been paid, February payment is after the month ends)

Shares sent. Sorry for delayed response

125 shares received,
6.25bn paid out to Ryan Baldur, enjoy!

1 Like

Dividends have been paid for the months of February and March.

I will pay out dividends two times more - after that the Museum will go into hibernation!

Can I sell my shares as well?

I’d like to buy some shares! Are there some still available?

Yes Loki, just tell me the exact number of shares, and then send them directly to CistaCista.

(Only one person at a time can do this)

Money has been sent to Loki

So guys, I have just paid everybody a double dividend amount. This will be the last payment coming from EVE Museum in the foreseeable future.

Now is the time to return your shares, unless you wish to wait and see if I renew my activities.

As always, do NOT return shares unless you have explicit and personal permission to do so. Please post here or mail CistaCista with the amount of shares you wish to send.

Many thanks! - My question is, do you intend to renew your activities one day?

I know, time will tell but from the current perspective.

Well, I have been doing business in EVE since 2008 so I will probably miss it :slight_smile:

I know what you mean. Then I’ll stick to my shares. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.