EVE NERF and Omega Pro Max?

Is this an April Fool’s joke? No idea what this “preview” is unless the launcher is getting an update on April 1.

If this isn’t an April Fool’s joke, it’s very poorly written/explained with scant details on how to access it.

3 Likes

Considering the Date and general high effort put into the topic, you know what it is. :smirk:

6 Likes

:+1:

Thank You CCP folks.

2 Likes

Wow, i got it and it’s great! Thank you CCP.

Why have you waited with such revolutionary solution so long :thinking:

How so? I’ve got a very detailed email with direct link to download? How more detailed it should be?

A link to reddit and no link to the official forums – :rofl:

3 Likes

Everyone knows since many years the official forum is the reddit sub. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

:psyccp:

3 Likes

There is a serious flaw with the launcher implementation of the juke box. The iconic Miner Stories is missing, as is My Own Binary System, among others. Also for some reason Everyday Zone has been sped up and renamed Rouge Spy (sic). Please fix immediately.

Well done, CCP !

Will love it until tomorrow DT, at least.

P.S. Could you make the dating app part of the launcher too ? Not all of us have smartphones but still wouldn’t like to miss out on some hot TiDi date !!! Thank you so much :heart_on_fire:

How do people not get/understand/realise this is a joke?

1 Like

The Omega Max Pro etc is a joke but people don’t believe me that the juke box really is in the launcher lol

here’s hoping it stays after today lol

1 Like

Rebel Radio absolutely needs to stay if nothing else, what a throwback. Why is an actual good launcher feature implemented as a joke?

2 Likes

NERF is available for free for the next 24 hours for all capsuleers, I have to start right away!

I will NERF mining, ganking, PvP and PvE, this will be the ultimate gaming experience. This has to be the best thing since Elon Musk bought Twitter and rebranded it X.

Whoo Hoo!

Same with Surplus of Rare Artifacts.
~

On the topic though. Bring back the Jukebox to EVE!

I know it’s an April Fool’s joke, but seriously, it was, and still is one of the best features of old EVE that I truly miss. I always had a playlist of my favorite songs when traveling, and wished it made a comeback with improvements, like dynamic playlists which play when you are in a specific location, be it a station or wormhole.

1 Like

Ugh, why would they do that

haha very funny CCP… Right? RIGHT?

What about the Dating thingy? that Real right? :smiley:

It’s an April Fools.

It’s also the most well received content for many years and most players would be very happy if it was permanant.

Love the Outback AIR experience…

2 Likes

Omega Pro Max is the sub I didn’t know I needed but now can’t live without.

CCP, sign me up and take my money, dammit!

• 4x training speed
  • 2x production and research speed
  • weekly extra boosters that affect combat for a day (2 days with biology) and can’t be traded or gotten otherwise

That sure would sell.