Eve New Player Rewards is a big joke

When I started playing this game in 2008 there were no free Log-in rewards.

Not sure what the problem is, those New Player Rewards are a hell of a lot better than the Omega Rewards I’m currently getting.

Well I got a Frigate BPO on day 2, which is already way better than all the New Player Rewards imo.

@Larker

ok . .you bought 110 plex and sold it for 300 mill
then you got 2 Master-at-Arms Cerebral Accelerator and sold them for 600 mill
https://market.fuzzwork.co.uk/type/48582/ you can buy them for 160 mill in jita
but anyways maybe you sold it for 600 mill then thats 900 mill of the 1 billion you spend in the game … you made 100 mill in more then 2 weeks then

what is your problem with the reward? you are a credit card warrior
you dont need anything just keep spending your real money to CCP … everything is good … you dont need rewards ok … just ignore them …

i really dont get what your problem is … the rewards maybe are not bad to try stuff out for non credit card warriors … maybe … maybe not … but buy more plex … inject skillpoints and buy a titan … make a good killmail for others …

you have no idea about EVE
you just complain about you dont get enough for free

pfffffff…

JuuR

You are totally wrong. I never sold my plex, I still have these. I sold all my boosters for 600M and not one. Then I don’t understand everything else you said and will just ignore that.

I hate to say this but that’s a plain BPC. It was a bug showing them as BPO’s but that’s been fixed:

DEFECT FIXES

User Interface:

• Fixed an issue where the Daily Login campaign shows an original Blueprint in the DLI window when it should be a Blueprint Copy. (2020-04-21)
2 Likes

@Larker

ok … you didnt sell the plex … ok … whatever … you sold 2 Master-at-Arms Cerebral Accelerators for 600 mill … to who?
they are 160 mill in jita … so you need to sell 4 … you get 2 when you create a new account with the invite system … so you made 2 accounts or what? and why did you make 2 more accounts when you dont like the game and the rewards and all that stuff?

you are a strange guy …
yea i guess you allways ignore what you dont understand

JuuR

:red_circle: What Joke ?:red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: ?

CCP knows exactly who all these accounts belong to, unless you did them from different locations with different PCs.

They log your PC, your MAC, your IP and your accounts around Launcher, etc.

1 Like

:red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: Where is no brain … there is no brain , can’t help it … :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle:

I rather have no gift at all than this S H I T in box.

1 Like

No, you didn’t.

Just pointing out real quick that there are no stockholders of CCP any longer - Pearl Abyss owns them 100%.

This post is a joke.

If you don’t want your stuff - please contract it to Thomas Meagher @ Jita 4-4.

I’ll take it off your hands - no complaints (baby)

Fair enough.

I think CCP is working on getting max payout for the 2nd part of their sale to Pearl Abyss. The sale was finalized in early October 2018 for a total of $425 million dollars which was actually split into 2 parts:

1. $225 million dollars upfront payment
  2. Up to $200 million dollars in a deferred performance-based payout.

A major point of the sale allowed CCP to retain independence and control over its internal structure. It also has Hilmar contractually bound to stay with the company, probably for the duration of time allotted to the deferred performance-based payout. There was no statement of how much time was allocated to the performance-based payout but I’ll bet the deadline is getting close.

OMG look a kinda useful reward

:smiley:
today is pew pew day
times are changing boys

Only a millennial or a Gen Z would complain about not getting good enough free stuff…

4 Likes

thats why im pumped with my 1 run bpc of a coercer
so nice

Be careful to not accuse anybody behaving entitled because Kell will come after you with a vengeance. He likes it better when we call entitled whiners, whining dickswaps instead, which is okay with me.

2 Likes

Yup you right it’s a BPC :confused:
Well at least you can directly delete rewards in “claim rewards” window. .

There was a time when all we got was a noobship and a short tutorial.

Then you millennials showed up. And oh look, after all those gibs, you are still not happy.

3 Likes