Eve Online Astronomy Club

James Web Space Telescope Mirror Alignment Going As Planned

SAN FRANCISCO — An initial set of images taken by NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope shows that the spacecraft’s primary mirror is performing as expected during its months-long alignment process.

NASA released Feb. 11 an image mosaic taken by one of the JWST’s instruments, the Near Infrared Camera (NIRCam). The images came from a search of a region of the sky the area of the full moon, looking for light from the same star, HD 84406. Because the segmented primary mirror of JWST is not yet aligned, there are 18 images of the star in the mosaic, one for each segment.

Space-X rocket section to slam into the Moon.

Hal Dream - Something is happening on Jupiter
After cleaning some of my fishing lures off with 91% pure alcohol to repaint them, I placed several of the same sized lures and one longer lure into a shiny black plastic container with a clear plastic lid and filled the container full of 91% alcohol. The container came with a gravity fed airbrush that I haven’t used yet. The container itself is slot shaped and can be filled liquid that leaks between the top clear cover and the black container. I left one lure that I had painted blue and yellow, before the invasion the of the Ukraine. I felt heavy dread and anxiety as I wanted to get the my fishing lure drying carousel finished. Today the plates are supposed to come in the mail. the dread was the fact that I would have to buy a small drill and hole saw bit to cut the hole out. I was anxious because I have a Dremel that could cut the hole out that would reduce the overall cost but would not look as good when finished unless I took my time and was very precise with the process. The aforementioned though plus the thoughts of the war in the Ukraine and the possibility of nuclear war preceded my thoughts as I walked to my room. I went back to bed this morning feeling tired even though I am normally up, early in the morning for work. Approximate time that I took a nap was 9:30 - 9:31 AM. When I woke up inside of the dream I immediately had the sensation that I had been here, in this particular dream before. There was a male cousin in the dream, along with a black male who reminded me of Romilly from Interstellar but with a Hal-9000 like voice. As my white cousin who is not stood in the back, Romilly explained something to me. That something involved a black hole and energy. The screen was black with a transparent, crescent shaped artifact or moon. On the outer surface of the lunar artifact on the crescent, there was a light white halo then there was a small darker, light blue spot on the artifact that had a blurry light blue halo. Running tangent on the top of the blue orb was a thin transparent fishing that absorbed color of the orb. The light of the orb then turned into a very feint white line that ran along the top of the fishing line. The ray was angled sometime around 1:30 and 2:00 PM. I woke up at around 2:05 PM. This scene was part of Romilly explaining the black hole. Touching the orb with my finger transferred the orb to my index finger while leaving the orb on the screen. I remember my cousin who is not saying, wow as I showed him the orb on my finger. Romilly then explained that the singularity had to be small enough to pass through the conduit. Some singularities are larger than others while others are smaller, Romilly told me. I then drew two curves that would be the sides of an hour glass between the top line of the orb and a line that appeared on the bottom of the orb that was also tangent. The area between the hourglass curves was white. The top line was relatively flat while the bottom line had slight troughs that were sharply peaked. Romilly called the top line, the event horizon. In the background between the two parallel lines were different sized white orbs that passed behind the curve of time. A single orb that was similar to the lunar orb, but smaller, maybe .07 mm in size, appeared half way on the top line and then travelled towards the hour glass curve, passed over and into the hour glass curve. as the orb passed into the hour glass curve, it changed to black. The orb must have been traveling perpendicular to the orb’s top line, like being in a tunnel or an alley and then making a left turn from my point of view. The orb sorta wobbled back and forth slightly as it travelled down the hour glass conduit. When the orb reached the bottom, there was a sudden starburst of white light that was then replaced by three straight lines with curves that from my viewpoint were wide closest to me and then grew smaller as the line reached into infinity. The lines appeared like they part of a heart monitor that suddenly detected a new heartbeat. I then pulled back and was in a hallway with lightly colored and slightly shiny wood panels that ran parallel to the floor. The next door I cam to I opened to see a porcelain bath tub filled with black and gray fuzzy strings woven together. I looked up and past the halfway open door to see a folding table with a tall bottle that was colored white with a black cap. A broom rested on the table. on the wall opposite the door was a window framed in the same wood from the hallway. Darkness was framed in its strips. One the left side of the wall and barely visible past the edge of the door was what looked like to be a mirror. The broom then started sweeping by itself. I can remember saying “not right now.” before closing the door. I then turned to my left and noticed another door at the end of the hallway on the left. I opened it to find a bed covered with a fury white blanket, a clothes drawer was at the base of the bed. Along the wall opposite the door was a shelf of books. To the right was a round porthole that framed the darkness. Above the bed and on the right side of the wall was another shelf of books. Running from the left side of the porthole, tangent to the porthole was a line similar to the lunar artifact line in appearance. Another ran from the corner of the room to the base of the clothes drawer. The first line connected to another line attached to the upper right hand corner of the clothes drawer that disappeared behind the wall to my right and most likely connected to a spot in the corner. White orbs would travel across the lines, much like the orb from the event horizon before becoming a brilliant metallic sheen at the end of the line closest to me that connected to the clothes drawer. I touched the line closest to me and a few seconds later I was at the porthole on the wall that was like the porthole in space ship. As I looked out through the porthole, I could see a planet passing down and out of the porthole, like I was in a space ship and had left Earth. The planet might have been Earth. I couldn’t be for certain. But the planet had spotty cloud covering. There was blue and green that appeared between the clouds. Seconds later I was in some type of vehicle, travelling very fast. I could feel a heavy pull. When I looked up and out of the roofless vehicle, I could see a left arm, like an astronauts suit and glove manipulating some levers. The voice told me to hold on and laughed slightly as the the vehicle then turned left. The vehicle travelled downwards very fast, but not so fast for me to see what was around me. The road was a dull metallic color and looked like something like a section of track from a hand controlled race car track. Along the right side, I raced past what looked like a couch that was facing me. The couch was a dark black. Then other objects began to appear but the vehicle was travelling to fast for me see what they were. At one point, off in the distance, another track appeared that ran vertical to the one I was on. During the downward travel, I noticed, tall, maybe 7 feet, figures in grayish black robes walking around on the right side of the track. No matter how fast i moved, the figures appeared to walk normally, like they were outside the effects of the gravity I was experiencing. The figures remained clear and unblurred. In the distance, the background was a blurry white. The driver then turned left suddenly and slowed down. I remember seeing a green tree planted in a square wooden box. The tree reminded me of a tree that you wood see on the cover of one of C.S. Lewis’ books about Narnia. One the right side of the track was a building that was so white, that you couldn’t see the corners, other than the shadows created by the door that was slightly recessed into the building facing the track. Other buildings that grew taller and taller were around the smaller building. I couldn’t see them, but I could feel their presence.

Close to the door of the first building was another tree that was the same as the first. Another tall, gray figure, like the first one, exited the building, turned left from my perspective and then stopped and seemed to be looking in my direction. In the next scene I was in a room. In front of me there was a book shelf, like the triangle shaped book shelves in a library. The shelving itself was black like Obsidian glass with clear panels that ran parallel to the floor. One each shelf there was a single book. Each book was different in size. Most of the book covers were different shades of blacks and blues and browns, mostly darker colored. The shelf ran at a perspective right to left with the smaller end of the book shelf ending at what appeared to be a walkway behind along the wall. On the wall were numerous slot shaped portals that framed the darkness. At this point a tall gray robe figure walked past. I could barely see the top of the figures head as the figure walked by. The hair was the same weave that I had seen in the bathroom. Parts of the hood were bunched up around the head keeping me from seeing the figures face while the hood rested on the figures head. The head itself was roundish. A thin, whitish gray arm then began moving books around the shelving. At first I watched the arm move the books around but soon I became nervous and then angry, as if the books being moved around were out of place and shouldn’t have been moved. One book in front of me was moved and replaced with a book that read “The Holy Bible” on its cover. The lettering of the book was gray, the book itself was black. I remember arguing with the figure as I tried to move the books back into the position I had first come across them. Still feeling angry I was then looking through a portal into what appeared to be a column of white clouds intertwined with golden sun light. In the center was an orb that appeared to be the same colors as this mornings sunrise. Oranges, reds, blues, white and grays. The orb had a halo of faint yellow. Floating outside the object I was in, I could see an astronaut. The astronaut had an orange suit on and white helmet that was reminiscent of the shuttle era flight suits. The astronaut was tethered to the object I was in. The astronaut was trying to reach a pack with two tanks that was travelling towards the orb and was just out of reach. I overhead a female voice tell the astronaut that the pack was travelling to fast and that he would never catch it. The astronaut replied that he could reach the pack in time and turned towards the pack and began chasing after it. The astronaut and pack raced towards the orb as I heard listened to the frantic voice of the female telling the astronaut to come back. The astronaut and pack soon became a small speck of orange and white. Right before the yellow starburst of the orbs halo that raced towards me suddenly, an object, that like to be the Ark of the Covenant passed to my right. Next there the darkness of space, a ship, similar to the Discovery on my left and a planet on my right appeared. The last part of the dream before I woke up was me staring at the Great Red Spot of Jupiter and the clouds around it. I remember pounding on the glass of the porthole and saying “Not Jupiter, Not Jupiter.”

Not as much as watching the nights skys myself but I had been seeing the SpaceX/videos and excited to think future humans will one day be able to travel to other planets.

1 Like

Such a future is the only way to save humanity. Especially with the caldera under Yellowstone National Park erupting in around 100,000 years. 100k might sound like a long time from now, but when the caldera erupts, most, 95% of all life on Earth, will cease to exist.

When light reflects back to its point of origin, does light lose energy or gain energy?

If light has a slower velocity traveling away from a sun, then perhaps there is an interact taking place between the photon where those particles only affect light speed at certain angles compared to light reflecting back towards the sun that doesn’t encounter those same angles between the photon and unknown particle.

The effect is similar to a flying a kite. If you let a kite go in the wind, the wind will carry the kite for as far as the wind current is active. But if you try to fly the kite into the wind, the kite will never reach its destination because the kite does not have enough propulsion to overcome the wind.

But with a light photon the process is reversed. Go away from the star the photon is slower because there is a force pushing against the photon compared to a light photon traveling towards a star after being reflected where the light photon gains momentum.

What ever force is pushing the light backwards must be faster than the speed of light. The Big Bang itself expanded much faster than the speed of light. But this only means that “nothing can go faster than light.” Since nothing is just empty space or vacuum, it can expand faster than light speed since no material object is breaking the light barrier. Therefore, empty space can certainly expand faster than light. Since not even Primordial Space-Time, space before the big Bang, is void of matter, perhaps the reason why the photon travels faster backwards after being reflected, perhaps the light photon encountered an area in Big Bang Space-Time that was Primordial Space-Time that was still expanding. Since empty space or a vacuum does expand faster than the speed of light, but would never achieve the speed of infinity, the light photon might travel faster than the speed of light.

If light has never been measured in one direction, perhaps there a unknown physics at work, that existed prior to the the Big Bang that effects each photon. Think of a fluffy cloud as the unknown force.100 photons fired at the cloud would encounter a dynamic formation of force as the fluffy cloud rolls and ebbs. Even though all of the photons left at the same time, when the photons encounter the dynamic primordial ebbing energy front, each photon is effect too create a .00000001 change in velocity of the light photon. Light photons last one billion billion years - Heeck, therefore a light photon loses a very small amount of energy as it travels and is effected by the fluffy cloud. Otherwise we would be seeing light from stars that existed right after the Big Bang took place.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

NASA grows plants in soil from the Moon.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/biological-physical/scientists-grow-plants-in-soil-from-the-moon

This is real.

Now that Lunar soil when mixed with Earth soil can in fact be used to grow plants in, large swaths of lunar surface can be mixed with Earth soil to grow crops in, under a dome and in the same environment that is in the dome.

Now comes the Martian soil test, best first a mission to Mars to collect Martian soil will need to be conducted.

The next question is, when Earth soil and Lunar soil are mixed together, placed in the bottom of a large aquarium, water added, then water plants planted in the mixture. What type of new plant will emerge?
When tiny creatures are added that feed on the plants, then minnows that feed on the tiny creatures and then larger fish that feed on the minnows are added, will an evolutionary change take place in the offspring of the minnows and larger fish?

Plants will grow only with water full of nutrients, CO2 in atmoshpere and light. Substrate is not necessary. The most glaring issue on moon is how to provide the water and atmosphere.

1 Like

Although easy, but not easy at the same time, the same environment that the plants were grown in on Earth, under a dome, would work on the Moon.

Space is a perpetual device.

Space is infinite and therefore will never run out of time. When a Big Bang takes place, space will never lose any energy either, because if a Big Bang comes from space that is infinite and will never run out of time, then a Big Bang is as timeless as space itself.

NASA might have discovered new physics.

BBC Article on “What does it feel like to die.”

At the moment of death, the body releases a large amount of chemicals in the body to ease the mind, but why?

What is the reason for creating a sense of euphoria at death? The body releasing chemicals into the body to create a euphoric state, a trip of hallucination that creates wonders at death, must be the same point in time when life came into being, the very first fully cognizant human being, born from the stars or the Big Bang itself.

When the Big Bang illuminated our Universe, the rush of energy that flowed through the gate, was humanities eventuality, a euphoric state of life emerging from a prison beyond the Big Bang. When death comes, the sudden release of stimulating chemicals could actually be some type of coating over the synapse that directs the human’s soul to a place where God and Creation reside instead of being consumed from the evil that wishes to devour all life in the Universe, a coating of sorts.

Chemicals coating the brain to confuse the person that the person is dying or dead must reside with God and Creation bringing life into being in the Universe. Like I mentioned without a coating to disguise or protect the soul of the human once death has been triggered, the last moment of life would be nothing more than a darkness. A darkness that last’s for 40 seconds after death, then death is complete.

Within that 40 seconds of final death, the chemicals in the brain creates a conduit to God and Creation who then take the information stored in our mind and store it, somewhere. But if there only darkness for those 40 seconds, then the Void, the evil from before the Big Bang, would devour the energy for itself. Eventually when those from beyond the Void have taken in enough moments from death, which is just energy from the human brain minus the dreams and memories stored within the brain, the evil from beyond the void will penetrate our Universe and begin consuming everything so that God and Creation will lose their vision and whither as well and be consumed by the evil.

Why would the brain need to protect people at the moment of death if there wasn’t something very old and etheric trying to destroy all life in the Universe? Because if there wasn’t a hallucinogenic trip with those 40 seconds of death, then all that humans would be taught is fear of dying, why even try to exist as a human species if the only reason that life exists is to nurture fear?

All physics in nature isnt new of course, but humans may have not realized there is some aspect of it. Couldnt see it, without the proper tools.

1 Like

Did you know?

Did you know that time on six sides of a black hole is always the same? If you place a black hole on the top plane of a cube, the time on each face of the cube will be exactly the same as time within the event horizon of the black hole, thus possibly putting the actual core of the black hole at the exact center of where the center line of each black hole drawn on each cube face, intersects at an exact midpoint beneath the actual black hole.

If 360 hour glasses are placed around the circumference of the event horizon of each black hole on each cube face, that no matter which way the hour glass is facing, sand in each of the globes will be exactly the same flow in the rest of the hour glasses?

First Images from the James Webb Space Telescope

NASA, in partnership with ESA (European Space Agency) and CSA (Canadian Space Agency), will release the James Webb Space Telescope’s first full-color images and spectroscopic data during a televised broadcast beginning at 10:30 a.m. EDT (14:30 UTC) on Tuesday, July 12, from NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland.

Released one by one, these first images from the world’s largest and most powerful space telescope will demonstrate Webb at its full power, ready to begin its mission to unfold the infrared universe.

Each image will simultaneously be made available on social media as well as on the agency’s website on this page.

Embargoed access to Webb’s first images will not be available prior to their public release.

Read the full advisory on the release of the first images from the James Webb Space Telescope.

For more about Webb’s current status, visit the “Where Is Webb?” tracker.

First images from the JWST.

https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/goddard/2022/nasa-s-webb-delivers-deepest-infrared-image-of-universe-yet

Thousands of galaxies with at least 25 of those galaxies having a habitable planet or planets in the same solar system.

Now the Earth needs a telescope that view the planets of solar systems such as Vega or Alpha Centauri.

Black Hole Discovered Orbiting A Star.

CNN

An elusive type of black hole has been discovered in a neighboring galaxy for the first time, according to a new study based on observations from the European Southern Observatory’s (ESO’s) Very Large Telescope.

Dormant stellar-mass black holes, which form when massive stars reach the end of their lives, are particularly hard to spot since they do not interact much with their surroundings. This is because, unlike most black holes, dormant ones don’t emit high levels of X-ray radiation.

While thought to be fairly common cosmic phenomenon, this type of black hole previously had not been “unambiguously detected outside our galaxy,” according to the team of US and European researchers involved in the study.

The newly detected black hole, called VFTS 243, is at least nine times the mass of our sun, and it orbits a hot, blue star weighing 25 times the sun’s mass, making it part of a binary system.

Interesting, the black hole is dormant and is orbiting a star. There must be some mechanism within the black hole that can turn on and off, to create intense gravitational fields that consume planets and stars but can also be turn off that always a larger star to gravitational control the black hole.

Can dormant black holes actually be wormholes to other regions of space?

The Womb of the Sun Becomes the Dandelion Seed

Here’s an interesting topic. We know that human infants cannot fend or feed themselves right out of the womb, unlike a gazelle or lion cub, which comes out of the womb and within several minutes to an hour is up and ready to go.

The first male and female gazelles that came out of the primordial soup could have created offspring that was able to survive within an hour or so. But not humans. If humans did evolve from the primordial glop and plop, the first humans would have exited the womb and been ready to go within an hour or so in order to survive, but since the development of the human infant takes at least 10 years, minimum, to be able to fend and feed itself, the long time that an infant takes from the womb to be able to fend and feed itself sets humans apart from all other animals on the planet.

The first male and female humans, if they did come from the goop, would had to have had offspring that grew rapidly, I mean 10 to 15 years of growth within an hour, in order to survive. Only humanity takes such a long time to mature compared to the rest of the animal kingdom.

Humans must be hardwired differently than all other animal life on the planet.

Why is that?

I’m certain if you created a sphere graph and compared the time it takes for each animal to be able to fend for itself, humans will have the highest spike on the graph. If you go further and place the human spike around the sphere at varying intervals of 10 degrees, a pie shape will be formed, the rays of human life is a long ray, maybe a solar flare, compared to the short amount of time that the rest of life on Earth takes to be able to fend and feed itself.

The Evolution of Infrared Telescopes.

Dont have a fancy telescope but wife bought me 1 ages ago. Here is a couple pics i took by holding my phone against the eye piece haha. 2 of the moon and 1 of i think jupiter or saturn when they aligned a few years ago.

Live rural West Australia so no pollution and no lights from towns or cites etc
Great idea btw +1

3 Likes