Eve Online Astronomy Club

The photos of the Moon are rather nicely detailed.

All you need for your phone now is a cheap, table top phone tripod, a Barlow 2x to increase the magnification and a phone adaptor that will allow the eyepiece to be attached to the phone.

For around $75.00 you can turn the camera on your phone into a rather nice astrophotography camera. Plus with all of the filters and effects on the camera phone, the options to take some really good photos of the Moon that will rival the more expensive cameras is possible.

This is the adaptor that I use with my 127 mm Star Max.

The eyepiece for the telescope is held in place by the three pads seen inside of the cup. Very easy to screw on and off. The camera is then held in the arms. The screw port on the right side of the camera arm then screws into the post on the tripod.

Tripod from Wal-Mart

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Onn-52-Aluminum-Camera-Smartphone-Tripod-Adjustable-Height-Light-Weight-w-Mounts-for-SLR-Camera-Smartphone-GoPro/549996541?athbdg=L1200

Orion 2x Shorty - increases magnification by 2 times.

Kelley’s Island Orb or Drone

Last Saturday, some family and I were sitting along the shore line of a cabin that had been rented on Kelley’s Island. I had just noticed out of the corner of my eye, light moving from left to right.

When I looked, I thought the light was coming from a very bright navigational beacon on a boat passing in front of the break wall to the left. But when I noticed there was any sound or waves or even the shape of a boat near the orb, I picked up my phone and recorded the event. The orb travelled across the surface of the water at the same height of the concrete walkway on the break wall.

No one can be seen moving on the sailboat, nor was the orb close enough to be able to land on the sailboat.

I’m looking at the wallpaper on the screen of my laptop and just realized something. The space in between the bubbles is ALWAYS in the shape of a triangle or pyramid when looking at the screen in three dimensions.

Since the space in the pyramid / triangle is not occupied by matter that we can see, but we know is there, could the pyramid/triangle represent a new dimension in how energy reacts to other energy in space-time?

If spheres are placed on the faces of the pyramids at Giza so that the sphere is tangent to pyramid facing as well as tangent to the ground, how many pyramids or triangles are formed?

When a line from the center of each tangent sphere is drawn parallel to the pyramid facing, we can see more pyramids are created from new sphere tangencies.

There is something going on with the transfer and even creation of energy, between three spheres that are tangent to each other where a pyramid is created in the center.

It hides beneath the rose.

Everyone has seen the newest alien face in rock from Mars.

I re-imagined the image in GIMP. What is the image telling us?

Humanity will never be alone in the quest for life on other planets as long as we are curious and see ourselves sculpted in planetary rock. Most would discount such a Toltec as an illusion. If the illusion carries humanity past the Earth and into deep space, then so be it.

An illusion in a rock is the foundation of an empire off world. A burden that our ancestors bore and chiseled away until modern day humanity arose to return us to space, where we came from. Creation Philosophy is critical to extend the hand of humanity past the confines of Earth.

I was looking at the crown of the being in the image. The image, which is part of the rock extension in the original image, creates a fascinating image. All I did was trace the rock out along the wing looking appendages in the orignal image.

Below the two dots there is a third dot that forms a perfect triangle pointing downards. The dot looks like a triangle when the image is scaled up. The triangle forms the mouth of a fish at the center of the third triangle to its base.

The star/triangle could be two dimensional, in so much that the triangle might be capsule/pod detaching from the larger booster or triangle below it. The sun/capsule could be two dimensional, representing the capsule left a planet when at certain distance from the star or perhaps we are meant to look for something triangular in shape heading towards Earth.

The oval would represent a portal or stargate on a world that the being left or used the portal, the sky and a very small window of oppurtunity, to ascend to a nearby planet to explore.

the curved surface near the base of the triangle could be the horizon of the planet that the being left. The curved section could be a planet that the being ventured to explore.

The large pyramid and smaller pyramid could be stargate symbol for Earth, where the horizon curve and the planetary curve and the sphere could all be representations of what the being saw when peering through the portal. A grassy field on a sunny day with the lower section of a planet orbiting the destination planet.

Obviously the face in the rock is some type of ancient marker for space exploration.

Another very epic find on Mars.

Man and Woman Holding Each Other Hand of Comfort

MSL 3560-3562 MR (gigapan.com)

Man and Woman Feeding Hand

Too bad we can’t decode the history of a planet based on the light the planet emits into space. Just imagine being the first person to discover the living history in a ray a light from a planet 31 million light years away. It would be like watching a holographic movie of the planet through a Magic Lantern.

I wonder, can the human brain pick up messages encoded in light waves from distant planets that are taken in via the eyes and are then processed as dreams?

If light creates a dream in the mind based on how the human brain interprets the light around us, anomalous dreams that weird people out could be encoded alien signals being beamed to Earth from an ancient civilization that understands how light can mold a dream into a language.

The addage, ‘follow the money’ is often used to give life to a criminal case.

If money, like water, is a trail of life, then follow the water worlds in space to find a habitable planet, for thw ocean of space time will be full of water worlds that are like the ocean between the shores of two habitable planets.

Speaking of aliens, new ocean world discovered, 100 light years from Earth.

We have a ranged distance of 100 light years from Earth where a water world is located.

A water world could be used as waypoint for UFO’s to replenish water used in nuclear reactors along with drinking water and water for sanitation purposes.

Reducing the amount of liquids on a ship would dramatically reduce fuel consumption due to storing consumable cargo.

A potential network of UFO waypoints can be created between each water world and Earth.

When UFO activity increases, water based worlds would be more closely aligned that would allow for RV UFO’s to pack up and make the trip to Earth.

When water worlds align to create the shortes distance between each planet and Earth, bridges are created.

Therefore, at the end of one the water world bridgepoints could be a planet that is used as the staging point. Much like Marble Head on Lake Erie is the staging point for ferries to access Kelley’s Island.

Earth would be the island, space - time the water and the alignment of water worlds, the ferries between the alien staging point, far off in the galaxy.

Astronomer plans $1.5M expedition to recover possible alien technology in ocean | Washington Examiner

Avi Loeb thinks that an asteroid that crashed to Earth 8 years ago, was from a different solar system.

After receiving data from its detection, Loeb and Amir Siraj, who was at Harvard University at the time studying astrophysics, posited in 2019 that it was not from Earth’s solar system.

“It moved very fast, roughly 40 kilometers per second, when it exploded in the lower atmosphere,” Loeb said. “And from that, we can infer that it was moving much too fast to be bound to the sun.”

The scientists’ initial work was rejected due to incomplete data, but in April of this year, NASA released a statement that appeared to confirm the notion that the object was from another solar system.

If the asteroid did in fact come from another solar system, perhaps the asteroid has fragments of life from the solar, waiting, deep inside the asteroids core, for the first touch of Earth water. And like a seed, the life inside of the asteroid would grow and take root, here on Earth.

Searching for habitable planets with sentient life on the planet might just have a new door to open.

We know that when a planet transits across the front of a star relative to the camera taking a photo of the star through a telescope, the transiting planet creates a decrease in the light curve of the host star based on the diameter of the transiting planet. The backside of the transiting planet, the side opposite of the sun, actually becomes similar to a black hole, in so much that light from stars, light years away, does not escape the blacked outside of planet, otherwise the light from all of the stars on the facing opposite of the sun would be reflected and cause the light curve of the planet’s opposite facing to increase.

But, since a moon reflects sun light off of its surface, like our Moon does, and some of that light reaches Earth and increases the light curve of the blackout side, a sentient alien species could the backside of their planet to create a beacon.

A band of highly reflective material that would have to be on the order of ten miles wide, at least, would stretch from the point that the moon reflects the most sun light on the planet, along the elliptical path that the moon transits on the backside of the moon. The 1st and 3rd quarter phases plus the waxing and waning gibbous and full quarters would be the prime source of the light panels, with breaks in the panel waxing and waning and new phases. The breaks in the panels would ensure a definite surface was causing the increase of the light curve of the dark side of the planet, which is after all, dark and could make any light reflected off of the panels visible for 1,000 light years and could possibly appear as anomalous brightening of the host star.

So basically, use the reflected sun light off the moon to increase the light curve of the dark side of the transiting planet as the moon orbits the planet while the planet transits across the sun, to create its own light curve.

Different types of crystal panels could be used to change the frequency of the planets, dark side light curve to create an even more definable anomaly that would be sure to keep someone at the other end of the telescope interested and fixed on the alien home world.

Tardigrades survive being dried out thanks to proteins found in no other animals on Earth

1. The unique protein is not found in another animals on Earth, thus making the Tardigrade, an extraterrestrial life form that proves life exists elsewhere in the Universe.

2. The unique protein found in Tardigrades would prove that a planet exists that is abundant in Tardigrade protein, more so than the normal proteins found in life on Earth but would still have Earth based proteins present in life on the planet allowing for vastly different looking beasts and creatures.

3. Shapeshiting creatures found on the Tardigrades world be able to travel across space time, on asteroids rich in Tardigrade planet nutrients. The nutrients on the asteroid could allow the shapeshifter to grow and then go into a state of Tun, where the shapeshifter wakes up every so often, feeds, reproduces and then returns to a Tun state, until an Earth like world is encountered, that then allows the shapeshifter more nutrients to consume to grow and evovle from.

Unique proteins turn the insides of tardigrade cells into gel, thereby preventing the critters’ cell membranes from crinkling and collapsing. This strategy is completely different from those seen in other types of animals that can survive dry periods.

In fact, “no such proteins have been reported in other desiccation-tolerant organisms,” said Takekazu Kunieda, a biologist at the University of Tokyo who led the new research, published Sept. 6 in the journal PLOS Biology(opens in new tab)

If the shield of supercharged gas is able to buffer the gravitational pull of the Milky Way, then could a gas cloud of the same gas be used to shield particles or objects to reduce the effects of local gravity on particles or objects?

Reducing the local effects of gravity on an object surrounded by a supercharged field of gas, could increase the velocity of ships.

Does a light photon create even the smallest amount of gas or gas related, exhaust, as it travels through space? If a light photon creates even the smallest component of a gas molecule due to interactions with space itself or very small particles, then perhaps the reason why a light photon is able to travel at light speed has been discovered.

A new VR exhibit takes you inside the James Webb Space Telescope’s images

Experience how NASA’s JWST sees the universe in VR | Popular Science (popsci.com)

Pretty cool to be able to go inside the images of James Webb.

Is the light in a dream that functions at the speed of light, which all light, regardless of where the light is does function at, a particle or a wavelength?

How much depth does the light in a dream have? A Planckmeter or is dream light and images in the dream, flat like a piece of paper?

Try it sometime.

In a quiet place, low light, draw something simple, like a circle, square or triangle and then fall asleep to what you have created in the mind of the Universe.

NASA Studies Permafrost Thawing Lakes

A short read.

NASA ABoVE Team Studies Thawing Permafrost, Lakes | NASA

NASA spaceship beams back really eerie images of the moon

NASA Artemis spaceship’s new moon images are really eerie | Mashable

1 Like

My Press Secretary has decided to release this comment.

Newly Unearthed Flatheaded Dinosaur Discovered on Island of Dwarfed Creatures.

Still haven’t located the Garden where humanity came to be at on Earth. The Garden could have been a traveling space orb that protected humanity.

After all, every single creature on Earth, other than humans, are born able to defend itself, partially at one year and nearly full at 2 years. But can a human infant defend itself at 2 years old? Nope.

This leads me to believe that humans might not have been from Earth and the Garden referenced in the Bible and other texts was more some a space orb that selected on Earth and allowed transport of humans from another planet to Earth. The orb would have protected early humans which allowed humans to take as long as 16 years to develop the ability to defend itself.

It’s where the wild things are.

…I’d prefer to call it, The Jesus Hernandez in the Space Orb Floating Through Space.

si.

Scientists create ‘baby’ wormhole as sci-fi moves closer to fact

Scientists create ‘baby’ wormhole as sci-fi moves closer to fact | CNN

It was a “baby wormhole,” according to Caltech physicist Maria Spiropulu, a co-author of the research published in the journal Nature. But scientists are a long way from being able to send people or other living beings through such a portal, she said.

“Experimentally, for me, I will tell you that it’s very, very far away. People come to me and they ask me, ‘Can you put your dog in the wormhole?’ So, no,” Spiropulu told reporters during a video briefing. “That’s a huge leap.”

“There’s a difference between something being possible in principle and possible in reality,” added physicist and study co-author Joseph Lykken of Fermilab, America’s particle physics and accelerator laboratory. “So don’t hold your breath about sending your dog through the wormhole. But you have to start somewhere. And I think to me it’s just exciting that we’re able to get our hands on this at all.”

The researchers observed the wormhole dynamics on a quantum device at Alphabet’s Google called the Sycamore quantum processor.

A wormhole - a rupture in space and time - is considered a bridge between two remote regions in the universe. Scientists refer to them as Einstein-Rosen bridges after the two physicists who described them – Albert Einstein and Nathan Rosen.

An artificial wormhole should be considered two blackholes that can cause matter to accelerate between both artificial black holes, faster than the matter would normally accelerate but not fast enough to cause atomic disintegration as well as not causing the planet the artificial black holes are created on to be consumed in a “Gee, WOW, look what I did, but holy f*ck the planet is being consumed and I can’t turn it off” moment.

If matter can be accelerated between artificial black holes and matter cohesion is retained and other matter is injected into the matter being transferred between both artificial black holes, then based on Newton’s Laws, an energetic reaction creating a thrust potential would be produced.

From James Webb to Artemis 1: NASA chief hails epic successes of 2022 (msn.com)

Artemis will be the highlight of space exploration for the next 50 years. Just like the space shuttle launches were very exciting to watch, I can just imagine the young kids and their children cheering in joy as the first human colony on the Moon goes fully online within 125 years.

What an exciting time it is, now and will be for the future of space exploration and lunar colonization.

Hot Jupiter to be Obliterated by Host Star.

2 never-before-seen minerals found in huge asteroid that fell to Earth | CNN

A 15-metric ton meteorite crashed in Africa. Now 2 new minerals have been found in it

Scientists have identified two minerals never before seen on Earth in a meteorite weighing 15.2 metric tons (33,510 pounds).

The minerals came from a 70-gram (nearly 2.5-ounce) slice of the meteorite, which was discovered in Somalia in 2020 and is the ninth-largest meteorite ever found, according to a news release from the University of Alberta.

Two more reasons why going to the Moon and Mars is important, especially to the Moon. The dark side of the Moon will most likely contain many, small fragments of minerals that are not from Earth that will allow Earth to build more durable alloys and more powerful engines and electrical systems.

What new and undiscovered minerals exist in large quantities on the Moons in our system and even in the asteroid rings around Jupiter and Saturn and the Kuiper Belt, will advance human space exploration significantly.

I would even go so far as to say that there are minerals out there is space that will help humanity in achieving FTL speeds. Such a mineral could even prove the following theory, correct.

there is no such thing as the absolute of nothing because even the infinite void is something, space has always existed as the medium in which energetic reactions take place where an energetic result will occur based on how the medium effects particles interacting, but the medium will never be affected itself. Thus, infinity will never be affected by any energetic reaction between two particles, but infinite can affect the reaction between two particles. The only loophole for infinity to be affected is if an object traveled at the speed of infinite, in one direction, which would take the object to the very edge of infinity. But what exists at the edge of infinity? If infinity is the absolute top speed obtainable, then another velocity must exist that puts the next measure of space time into existence ahead of infinity. Thus, infinity is as it is, infinite. Without measure but still exists.

Prior to the Big Bang there would have been some type of particle or particles that traveled close to the speed of infinity but not quite. Otherwise, the infinity particle came into contact with other infinity particles to create the Big Bang.

You can’t have something from nothing, so infinity is still governed by reactions between matter, even though infinity can never be affected upon by matter created during two infinity particles colliding.

Somewhere in the shell of infinity there is base code or language of matter and reactions that explains how the speed of infinity does shred particles traveling slower than the speed of infinity.

If you take the idea that any object attempting to travel at light speed is torn apart or shredded to the very atom and apply the same idea to the speed of infinity, due to the speed of infinity exerting an outward pull of an infinite gravitational pull, then theoretically, nothing should be able to exist. Therefore, the speed of infinity is infinite, but the gravitational pull of infinity is not. With infinity way beyond where Earth is located, the gravitational pull has diminished greatly, like dropping a pebble in a pond. The waves rapidly diminish returning the surface of the lake to a calm and smooth surface but changed from a state of interaction and reactions that were happening prior to the ripples.

Therefore, traveling at the speed of light will only theoretically shred an object, because if atoms aren’t being shredded at the speed of infinite gravity, then an object will not be shredded traveling at the speed of light.

The only problem is, how do find the correct frequency, modulation and oscillation of atoms in space to disrupt the gravitational pull of a mass of atoms on object traveling at light speed?

Reducing the space-time around an object to space-time that existed prior to the Big Bang, where only infinite gravitational forces existed, but no longer exist because those gravitational forces have long subsided, then the speed of infinity being exerted on the object through atoms and gravity left behind in the wake of the speed infinity would not limit the velocity of the object. Basically, our universe would move around us while the object remained in place. Want to end the hyperspace fold? Simply reduce the field that has cancelled out mass of atoms in the space around the object and you emerge 10 or 15 light years away.

Such a mineral could cancel out gravitational pull on an object from external sources, like planets and stars.