After reinstall/ restart of my pc. It started today days before 0 issues. The account is a steam account which might have been a mistake just a extra link where it can fail for no reason. Should have never made a steam account, but yeah my non steam account has the same problem… Hope my ship isn’t gone.
The reinstall was only seconds which feels odd. Steam downloads about 200 mb then the launcher opens and it’s done? i have the setting one where it downloads the full client.
I dropped Steam altogether. I even uninstalled the Steam launcher. You can keep your Steam characters and remove Steam too. Assuming this is a Steam issue and not a CCP issue, here are the steps for keeping the account and dropping Steam.
- Go to the main page (not the forums) at eveonline.com then click the login in the upper right.
- Since Steam has made you a user ID and password, choose the icon to login from Steam.
- Now you can access your your “Account Management” by hovering over your User ID.
- It will ask you to log in again, repeat step 2, this is just extra security.
- Once on the management page you can change your password.
- It will ask you to make a new User ID because you are a Steam account.
- Download the launcher without Steam and install.
- Login to the account with your new User ID and password.
Once everything is up and running you can uninstall the Steam version of the game as it is no longer needed.
Good Luck! o7
Oh did’t know that was possible most games that add a steam option your just stuck with it. I still see the steam id in the other launcher though.
These support articles should help: