EVE Online - company suicide?

TBH I was pretty anti-echoes at first and some friends cajoled me into trying it and it is the most impressively efficient salt mine I’ve ever worked. There’s a post on the subreddit unironically complaining about a gate camp that has been there for “at least 10 minutes” :rofl:.

It’s really not an experience any Eve veteran should deprive themselves of.

2 Likes

player interaction should be mandatory
npc interaction not
ccp need to go back to player generated content and stop this wave of stupid npc shenanigans

1 Like

I wonder how they’d feel if we invaded the Echoes server, just like we invaded the Chinese EVE server about ten years ago. I mean, the clientele seems to be the same…

It is, and you’re gonna wanna play on an emulator and use your mobile thingy for a translation OCR app so you can enjoy the botlords (who use local for intel) referring to your Condor gang as spicy chickens.

1 Like

squiggles vs cortez, that was fun to read about.

Imagine not trying to solve a problem and go cry to forums instead.
Some people say if you shoot few EDENCOM ships triglavs will be white to you and not shooting you.
But, you know, why bothering thinking and doing things when you can write a essay on a forum.

1 Like

There is actually a difference between Impossible and difficult.

But CCP clearly didnt want to provide danger, but destruction and inconveniencing the logistics.

Destroy everything, so people will have to build it again and play more. Or produce more locally.

This is their repair plan for the game and their wallets.

Destroy everything so you can build it again.

Choosing the side is more complicated, depends on availability of routes. If you will only sometimes go to high and low sec, and no opposing faction system will be on the route, its easier. But when you want to choose more or less free and safe journey across the whole high sec and low sec, you may want to choose EDENCOM more, as they really have more systems already, and those in choke points, and those in shortest routes. Caldari is more inconvenienced than for example Amarr with the presence of trig systems, but that was probably due to the fact more people lived there, so economy was bigger, so CCP wanted to make Caldari NPC lose by default, predicting more participation wil take place or the system will be inconvenced more for future. Both wins in their book.

1 Like

Dividing high sec creates more options for new starts. For every bitter high sec bear that leaves 5 more aggressive new bro’'s enter. The daily login timer proves this as does ccp revenue stream which is up year after year for last 4 years.

Blackout, injectors, skins & invasions have been a big success story. Contract me your stuff on 4 week timer and I will add it to my next 100bn is plex for good donation.

Another null black out will cement the this game’'s pvp status and will maybe quicker pace the bee war.

Yes, precisely.

The best way to understand the Trigs is not gameplay, per se, but game economy. The entire point of them is to impact the economy, on both sides – generation and cost. They’re quite aware that people will work around the systems in terms of gameplay, so the actual gameplay impact is minimal. The economy impact, however, is substantial.

Question, for how long this content will run, and High sec with Low sec being restructurized?

Why you want so badly that trig space disapper ? enjoing the content

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.