EVE Online Ecosystem Outlook

I have funny feeling they do. But that’s just me. While the numbers always drop in the summertime, these are low numbers.

Thinking back, it didn’t bother CCP to drop the numbers down to 20k before. Mabey they have a reason to do it again?

they claim its a “temporary” starvation period that is good for the longlivety of the game… But we all knkow all the isk sinks are here to stay and the faucets never gonna get turn’t on.
and the ladder of isk-prosperity is beeing pulled up from the top…

1 Like

Когда вы уберёте расширени на аномалии в хабах у клаймовиков? Когда вы уберёте пве миссии с фв? Когда вы уберёте 4 мисии из хайсека? Зачем вы сделали даньжи, которые позволяют крабить очень много исок на андоке житы? Когда игра перестанет быть бездумной гриндилкой?

1 Like

So we are not sure that low player numbers are because of summertime?
I hope its not because some people are mad at CCP for their changes in resource distribution. I saw many people whining recently about economic changes in Eve and they were threatening that they would quit the game. You think this may be happening right now?

We know there is a pattern, we can surmise that this year, ‘almost’ post-covid should be more dramatic than the past.That will make it more difficult to grr at CCP. There certainly is some grr CCP going on.

Longer term trend shows a decrease for sure, that can’t be argued.

1 Like

We can only hope that is the case. CCP deserves to lose players because of CCP Rattati’s 18 month and counting crusade to nerf everything.

3 Likes

EVE always lose numbers in summer. And with things going back to normal after the pandemic, it will probably be worse this yr. I know I intend to go out more…

We wont see any true numbers till Sept at least.

1 Like

at last ccp stopped to be shy . Destroyer Pack from eve store gives all the goody’s . Cap Boosters Acceleration Implant cant w8 for the new eve store that we can buy ships and modules with our credit card thx ccp keep up the good work make the eco system healthy again!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi I’m a pretty new player but I do have an understanding of economy and market shares. Briefly examined the report here I notice 2 things about this game one is it’s overcome some significant issues with hacking according to that report. Also another key thing was this “redistribution” now I’m not sure what that means and it didn’t specify say but what I am concerned about is if we’re redistributing let’s say asteroid belts are we considering the player reaction when doing this. If we have less high sec belts it will be more difficult for new players such as myself to enter the “pathway”? Now this could just be because of where I live in America and the way I think but why make changes that reduces market competition? Instead make changes that would improve the player experience moving belts to decrease object loading to help lower spec devices. Idk if any of this is right but please let me know below I’m curious to learn more.

1 Like

Looks like sh*t to me. It is a bit early for this much of a “summer drop”. Sure, it could be the easing of COVID, but this is a pretty big drop.

3 Likes

How can you guys evaluate the ecosystem when you have not unf*cked your CPI? Minerals have skyrocketed. Minerals are a primary component in ships and modules. And ships have gotten even more expensive with additional inputs being required…yet the CPI reflects none of this. Your basked is seriously screwed up. You need to remove the things that are not created by players and do not reflect the actual state of the ecosystem.

1 Like

lol total Photoshop .

It will defiantly go down further.

3 Likes

This is definitely a red line. I don’t pay attention to the store so I didn’t notice at first. Very sad day for EVE.

2 Likes

CCP and the CSM have turned EVE into a pile of toxic trash thats no longer fun for almost everyone. Don’t give CCP your money until all nerf and updates for the past 18 months are removed from EVE. CSM 16, Rattati, and the rest of the, no more fun in EVE, DEVS will go down in history as those responsible for the death of the 19 year old game. If you continue to log in and pay for EVE you are only helping to kill EVE online.

2 Likes

Status of the eco-system: T-O-T-A-L F-U-C-K-I-N-G S-H-I-T

If you wanted to kill an eco-system this looks like how you’d do it.

Added via edit: these numbers are 2006 numbers…WTF are you guys doing?

3 Likes

Hint for CCP nitwits, making people poor and making it hard to get rich…totally sucks and makes people not want to play your game.

And if you guys want to ban me for calling you guys what you really are (nitwits) fine. Go for it. I no longer care. And banning people for stating the facts is the last refuge of the incompetent.

Oh and treating long time customers who are expressing concern with the continued existence of the produce they like badly is also really stupid.

6 Likes

It is summer holiday time, people are on travel or watching soccer… so the active Player drop is nothing to worry about.
Once we are all back in next lock down and winter is approaching people will be back and they will find a refreshed EVE.

But in 2006, the numbers were reversed. They were climbing at a similar rate, not falling. :joy:

1 Like