EVE Online: Into The Abyss - Known Issues & Reporting

I’m just glad I’m watching this train wreck unfold in real time at work instead of in-game…

6 Likes

I can not even sign in

3 Likes

Oh man, first the replacement of the Agent Finder with that Agency crap in January, and now locator agents don’t work at all…

6 Likes

I have done the same number and zero filaments. seems that it’s not only one group that is affected…!!

1 Like

yeah, what a fking waste of time. thanks ccp

3 Likes

You cannot combat scan abyssal traces, this makes anyone doing them virtually untouchable.
The beacon only appears at certain distances so anyone with a decent safespot can never be detected/warped to.

1 Like

wot, srsly?

1 Like

Yep managed to get on top of one who was doing it at a planet because I saw it on d-scan but my combat probes couldn’t detect it.

1 Like

Hm that’s interesting. If I ever find a filament, I will try it too. They should definitely be scannable.

1 Like

I think CCP are forgetting what a pvp orientated game is.

1 Like

IF and WHEN CCP fix it that the filament beacons are combat probe scannable then you will have up to 20 mins to scan and lye in wait for the runner to pop bk and into normal space

Speed scanning time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No one is going to bother doing Abyssal sites if it takes you 100+ data sites to even find a filament, then barely survive the Abyssal pocket, only to be ganked upon exit…

9 Likes

The joke is on us. CCP had so many opportunities here to make good choices and while I personally think the PvE inside AD is good, almost all decisions, about where and how to set Abyssal Deadspace in the current mechanics of the game, are just really disappointing.

3 Likes

basically you want a fixed entry/exit point that pilots go in and out of AD, so you have a nice easy time ganking them?

3 Likes

That is the chalenge, it is not just like walk in the Saloon …

1 Like

This is Sandbox game , not PVP oriented game!

2 Likes

If you can’t scan these Abyssal signatures down this is just the icing on the cake with this expansion.

2 Likes

you can dscan them down don’t need combat probes :] a lot more skill required thou.

3 Likes

If it’s still like on the test server, you have an invulnerability timer upon exiting the Abyss, just like when you do undocking at a station, as long as you don’t move. Just have an alt or a fleet mate sitting there in a ridiculously tanked ship and transfer your cargo to their ship the instant you exit…

1 Like

or get your alt to micro jump drive you off after decloaking xD

2 Likes