EVE Online: Invasion - Known Issues

CCP; I’ve done the update and when i go to log in all 3 of my accounts it says … ERROR: Cannot copy files for Tranquility while clients are running… and FYI i only have that 1 client

Same… Now I’m getting messages saying the Rouge Drones have decreased standings towards me…

Same issue as Dario Kaelenter, " Yep took mine ages to notice the dozens of clicks on a character to select it to load.
Eventually it decided to load and blurted out “Connecting” somewhat distorted with a really clunky sound effect. :disappointed:"

Only to add to it is that once I do log in nothing is rendering. The chat bars and other windows pop up but beyond that all I have is a black screen. Am able to switch ships but unable to undock.

Clearing the cache solved everything but the slow log in

1 Like

cant select any character off on all my accounts , cliking wont do anything.
I smell free skillpoint coming

Didn’t they just give you a million of them?

Lots of lag, especially around fleet and corp info on pilots. 45 - 60 seconds between clicking and next screen.

r.db. hybrid can’t be sold on the market ? (no marketgroup)

In the new Agency under Resource Harvesting and Ice Belts, all the systems have only 1 ice belt, even those systems that I know have multiple belts. It appears that this is also true for other anomaly types, whether ore or those found under the Exploration tab.

1 Like

Hey. I created the error message EBR-176566 but it is in Russian. Therefore, I will use the autotranslator here. In the abyss, drones now die almost immediately. The lifetime of Subverted drone is now for example 10 seconds. Augmented drones live longer but still die too fast. Navy drones and the T2 are completely untenable. Over the past several dozen abysses of level 4 and 5, before the update, I have not lost a single drone. Now for the 4th abysses of the 4th level, I lost at least 10. This is impossible and makes the abysses completely unprofitable. I do not demand compensation, just correct it, or in the chasms there will no longer be ships with drones. Thanks.

2 Likes

Read the patch notes.
The invasion environment does something like a 50% reduction to drone resists and damage.
So yeah, drone boats won’t be doing these.

1 Like

Is the -50% effect in the abysses? Isn’t it just for invasion systems? If this is for everyone, then why are there no wreckage left in the abyss pockets, why can’t they be salvaged? Abyss and invasion are two different content.

1 Like

Do you have a link ? Can’t find in the patch note

Give me a second, I’ll find it

1 Like

Ok,
It’s not in the patch notes. I reviewed my history and can’t find what I had read.

I’ve never done the sites so I don’t know if I was reading about the sites or the new invasion content.

Sorry, hope I was not giving bad info, s

1 Like

I don’t know if this is related but after expansion deployment I had major internet issues because of thunder storm. During that time launcher was every now and then vanishing and coming back and vanishing again. And now I can see all my accounts in launcher were logged out with 1 so far requiring 2 factor authentication. I wish account notes could be saved somewhere for something like this but I can understand possible security reasons.
Client settings were not affected from what I can see.

Launcher is set to beta version, client is 32bit.

Drones are stuck in the removed drone bay of the Kikimora.

Agency always shows one sig in every system while there is different amount (usually zero)

2 Likes

It breaks the map for every character on the account.

In my case, on an alpha account with three characters, only one character which tried this (old map - show incursions)…but, the other two characters (on the account) were also affected/broken. Their maps ceased to function as well.

Love this, it forces drone boat players and battleship players to rethink fits.

This invasion event is a great thing it gives players a much better experience than the lost few ccp events.

Love seeing GOON and CODE farming fleet wreaks in these sites, seen a few solo farmer fly in and no even able to align their battleships to escape. This is a good thing, it should cause a high ore demand and t2 module and ammo demand on the markets.

3 Likes

same thing for me. Drones getting hit very heavily. Should be applied to Invasion sites, not Abyssal sites. Needs to be fixed

1 Like