EVE Online: Lifeblood - General feedback

This was presented in all discussions and presentations as a future iteration, sorry for the confusion.

Refineries are also the exclusive location for Reactions, and have the best reprocessing bonuses.

Are we not doing the expansion-day subscription/plex sale anymore? :sob:

Re potential Re

Re potential Resource Wars issue: submitted as EBR-135774

1 Like

It would be cool If Agency and Map were Integrated Together

Resource wars

They feel broken aparently their all about speed from what I gather so 2 t1 logi + hulks and your golden.
Whats the point of NPCs then?

If NPCs are actualy some bother and you need to get rid of them gallante seems to have an upper hand for multiboxers as they can use domis to RR and Drone attack in unison

Id really like to see payout tab released at some point becose lvl 2 can be soloed for 500 k in 7 mins or less. with two ppl its aprox 1 mil every 3-4 minutes that isnt bad BUT keep in mind you have to keep constantly traveling and from what Ive seen those sites dont populate on large enough scale for you not to go somewhere just to be turned down by site being taken or gone by the time you get there

Also really? asteroids dont even have enough ore for one prospect cycle in tier 2? Its a bit of a drain on the cap but ok… I can see how that could be annoing for strip miners tho

my suggestion have a time limit between waves so youre either force to fight pirates instead of leaving one on grid
or increase the payout acording to how many waves youve completed. Becose if oyu dont really need to fight them then why not just criple the first wave enough to be tankable and not care afterwards

on other note make some good skins… like hex mach skin is amazing but most skins in game are just plain boring. Make some funny ones like hello kitty kestrel that someone made years ago. After eternity in space youd probebly want to fly something silly looking anyway. I bet those would sell way more then these skins that are variations of darker colours

So again please do post the reward chart for resource wars soon thanks

Without automatic party making mechanic for resource wars, they’re the biggest fail ever! I’ve been to a dozen sites in Gallante space, all empty, with only me lonesome. And i always will be alone if a automatic party forming system does not bunch together players queued up for co op play.

1 Like

who cares. the price of the moon ores will be crazy for a while. That really has no merit to us in wormholes.

Just like the ability to mine ores from the moon. We can do that with the anomalies now. Makes no sense.

Hell give us moon goo mining, but maybe not as good as the others.

Just a big disappointment for me .

1 Like

There is a Resource Wars chat channel specifically for helping you group together with other players who are running the sites.

You can join it by selecting the small speech bubble in the chat window, expanding the ‘Content’ category and selecting ‘Join’ next to Resource Wars.

Hopefully that helps.

CCP RedDawn

whats the next wh whine??

“ccp should allow us to moon mine, also build supers and titans, while we live in this isk faucet without the need of sov mechanics and bypassing all of sov warfare,… yes ccp we need more please”

6 Likes

I jumped into HiSec to buy the new moon mining crystals. There do not appear to be any in Amarr at all? Where did you hide them? Only in Jita?

You’ll need to wait for people to build them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

FWIW, I bought the BPO, and am researching some of them (I didn’t have enough free slots available for all 5).

It will take just over 2 days to fully research them.

Some people will be manufacturing with unresearched, or lightly researched BPO, but at a higher initial material cost.

So I got the numbers for resource wars payouts from one of the CCP guys… and really not even better then missions? damn disapointing.

Next time youll create PVE content like this why dont you at least make it fun. Like a guantlet of increasing harder waves.
You would obviously need to purchase a key for the gate so you couldnt keep reentering and keeping the site active or block the gate after 20 second since first activation

Thumbs down to resource war. gg for content that will die fast

You can just drag the Agency icon off the Neocom to stop it from seizure inducing flashing…

And you the the added bonus of never having to see the Agency button ever again as The Agency is a failed waste of useless garbage.

Ccp just blatantly copy WoW for daily ideas. Stop trying to re-invent the wheel, you are not good at it.

2 Likes

same problem and either need to fuel towers or let them die… fix really needed

I don’t understand the thought process about adding regular ore to the moon fields or allowing new ore belts to be created in .5 systems. All this does is move miners from the regular belts to the new ones. In null the regular belts are rarely touched in favor of the Anomolies. Now the new moon belts will canablize the regular belts and the anomolies. Shouldn’t ccp be looking at getting more people out into the belts rather then stripping them if players?

The null sec citadel rigs were turned into high sec ones? Apologies turned into one rig fits all.

Did you lower the payout pr sample in Project Discovery?

Yes the medium ore refining rigs now cover all standard ores, both the highsec and the low/null ones.

2 Likes

When will Marshals be seeded