EVE Online: Lifeblood - General feedback

can i get a refund on all the fuel im gonna burn till a patch LOL

Still pissed I wasted my money on EveVegas and got nothing out of it. The skins given out are completely ugly and we don’t get a single ship? It cost the game nothing to give us these items. As far as the patch goes, not sure yet :smiley: Can’t wait to go blow up scrubs mining their moons.

the new rigs for ores and the bpo don’t seem to have any value the bpo should show worth 100mil but shows worth 0 isk the same goes for the rigs

I think you guys used a lot of word play to misrepresent the moon mining revamp. Most people where under the impression that you would be able to scan and harvest moon too in both WH and HS space. Every time You would mention moon mining, it would be immediately followed by the fact that you could hang refineries in HS and WH space, but you never came out and stated that you couldn’t moon mine in them. The dev blogs only really mention it in one small area that was under the anchoring area…saying that all VIABLE moons would now have a mining beacon added. To further the confusion you also didn’t add a restriction warning that stated the mining laser could only be used in .04 or below space. People I talked with argued about where HS/WH moon mining was going to be real up until they logged in and were upset that these beacons weren’t present on HS/WH moons.

1 Like

Ohhh, LOD is bad now! The smaller asteroids are all unsharp – pls fix…

Is there a captured bug-list to see what`s being tracked and status of them? Would be easier than submitting multiple bugreports for the same.

Also, I join to the others before me. Given the scale and size of this patch, it was an amazing job deploying it in 20mins. There are a few bugs, but that always happen when deploying new stuff. If you are actively fixing it, then we can wait peacefully :slight_smile:

1 Like

As far as Resource Wars go, it seems to be a big time waster.

I am flying around systems trying to find one I can complete, and so far I’ve got nothing but ones that I am too late for (already completed) or that already have 3 pilots when you try to use the Acceleration Gate.

If it’s full, remove it. If it’s complete, remove it. Shouldn’t be on my list in either case.

Also, as per previous event, they are not being removed when completed.

Further info:

Just entered one that said 9 minutes remaining, had a Venture and a Tristan in it already. The Venture said he was 1 load away from the total. We had 7 minutes 53 seconds left when he filled the Orca.

The encounter then failed … wtf? :neutral_face:

3 Likes

That was your problem… spent too much time talking nonsense and too little reading. Or even listening to the dev presentations in Eve Las Vegas where it was made even more clear.

CCP was clear that moon mining in j-space and highsec 0.5, will only be implemented early in 2018. And only regular ore, although +15% better quality.

And MOST PEOPLE understood the roll-out plan.

2 Likes

There will always be stragglers. Being too late to everything is some people’s destiny in life.

I don’t see anything in those patch notes about those Alpha updates that was talked about in EVE Vegas.

I only started playing this game because I read that Alpha wasn’t going to be an unlimited trial anymore! I have no interest if CCP is just going to keep Alphas as permanently gimped trial accounts.

That will be in December.

Got any documentation on that?

I’m finding getting CCP’s details on what I want to know about (Alpha update stuff) is really difficult. Most of what I know about it is from Youtube videos and their Powerpoint presentation slides.

This is the official release page:

You have some time to max out the current Alpha system before the patch hits.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve seen that page but just passed it over because all I saw was this Powerpoint slide and a 1 paragraph blurb.

I strongly hope they’ll give us more details on the Alpha update quickly.

Unfortunately CCP has been heading down the path of later and less when it comes to information about updates / expansions.

Since the collapse of the EVE gate, there has been but one constant with new expansion releases … the new expansion would come with beautiful new login music to enjoy.

Until the Lifeblood expansion of 2017, when CCP decided to break from tradition and cancel this long-awaited feature.

Why would you do that

5 Likes

I have been searching for the FOB’s for a while now and am unable to find them. i can find structures on combat scan but when i get down to about 16AU they disappear i try to rescan at 32AU and there just gone.

Any help on this?

i dont like the changes to the route tracker thing
i cant see the squares for all the systems

Maybe I missed it, but where is the API access to the mining ledgers? Our is that only on ESI?

Hisec and wormhole moon mining were announced for Q1 2018.