EVE Online: Lifeblood - General feedback

Is the Blood Raider Gauntlet part of this expansion? I can’t find it. :clown_face:

From the patch notes … https://community.eveonline.com/news/patch-notes/patch-notes-for-eve-online-lifeblood/

The Crimson Harvest event and associated cosmic site beacons have been added. This event starts on the 26th of October, watch out!

The resource wars rewards need to be looked at. I suspect this feature will die completely quite quickly unless they are changed soon. I haven’t worked out the total ISK value of the packages yet but there seems to be no reason to do them for most players as it looks like one might actually make a loss buying them from the LP store. One may say “well this feature is intended for new players to group not for isk making” but once the vets and more experienced players get bored in the next few days new players will probably avoid them as all they will hear is “those sites are crap don’t bother” when they ask about them.

5 Likes

Pretty much a copy from my post at the RW thread:

I really liked RW L1-L2 sites alot but after that interest of players dropped rapidly.
Many ended up at the point of looking at the rewards and told themself it’s not worth a minute longer.
I was looking for comrades to fly for Amarr in L3 sites and after 4 hours of looking for members i just gave up.

I am just asking myself who wants to spend time and money on a package of T1 ships that are 100% more expensive then the market? The fitting isn’t worth the ISK either and nobody likes SKINS that are only sellable by contract.

Even for new players i see no reward, it just draws their hard earned money for expensive stuff out of their pockets.

I vote “Change the LP Rewards CCP, or nobody will fly Ressource Wars”

Just remove the ship packages and be creative with the Store, this can be an amazing thing if you change the rewards.

3 Likes

Resources wars needs some changes or it will be dead content within a week:

First: buff the loyalty point rewards. As other players have pointed out, the ship packages aren’t worth it. Combat players are better off running missions than trying to do these sites.

Second: Make combat ships viable, or remove them from resource wars entirely. At present, combat ships are deadweight in resource wars. The only ships that seem to matter are mining ships. The NPCs aren’t a serious threat to miners, and killing them doesn’t contribute to the site’s completion.

Third: Remove faction ship restriction. I can see why it’d be there for story reasons, but other than that, it serves no practical gameplay purpose. All it does is annoy people and keep players from using the ships they want to use.

4 Likes

You also have sleepers, You have fun sleepers that generate their own wormholes with lots of lovely loot, how come people living in J-Space didn’t get fun sleepers that generate wormholes full of lovely loot?

Would be nice if there were Concord ships up for grabs

I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments, it is a bit like a vastly overpriced restaurant only offering 5 meals at different prices, and the only time you can order a meal, you have already tried, is when you are already full.

Once you have one skin for a ship, you don’t need another, PVE players just don’t lose ships often enough that the limited life matters, even if they care in the first place, and the pricing is just mental, comparable to the pre built ships in the SOE store, that earns you ridicule if you were gullible enough to overpay that heavily, due to rank stupidity.

Ok, maybe we will get a frigate pack for cheap fun, and curiosity, but beyond that? There is absolutely zero point in doing them to piss isk up against the wall. So we won’t.

Which is a real shame, the idea of getting us to put newbies under our wing, and get people communicating and working together was a good one.

Just because it is something that newer players can do, does not excuse it from being badly rewarded, no matter how good they get, or how much effort and time they put in.

It doesn’t need to be super ratting, incursion, or even 24/7 L4 blitzing level good, just good, and not treating them as fools who will be grateful for anything a little shiny.

4 Likes

I personally really dislike the Unaffordable Items at the LP store changed to red. It:

• Burns / Causes sharpness in my eyes.
  • Can’t see original color of item, making me confused between Shields and Ammo and no longer able to just look at the picture to identify it.
1 Like

I found the content to be fun and engaging, different…it is not always about payout.

1 Like

Oh, absolutely, It is quite nicely done, but after the first few days, one needs a reason to continue, I think they want this to last longer than us just getting the skills to run L2

1 Like

Why can’t I stack “The Agency” window??

Couldn’t have said it any better!

I have seen 200 million SP pilotes and newbies fly together in T1 just because it’s fun content.
If CCP can adress this LP store isssue “fast” and not in a patch month away, this could be great content for a long time!

If you wait, you will lose an opportunity and nobody will care about RW in one month anymore.

5 Likes

The map does not like to be stacked. It is something we will take a look at improving.

In the Industry Window, Facilities tab - you can no longer sort facilities by tax rate. Is this intentional?

I was kind of looking forward to Resource Wars as a chance to bring together friends with disparate play styles. Of course now that I see utilizing my LP will actually LOSE me money I am a little sad; you manage to not completely cock-up the design of some PvE content so you compensate by cocking-up the reward >.<

7 Likes

It seemed to happen before the patch - but certainly since…

But my Launcher no longer remembers my Account Names - is this: intentional; a bug; a glitch; solvable?

1 Like

This is my first big update since I just started playing Eve and I am not happy!

1. The reprocessing rigs were both reduced, 3% & 4% to 1% & 3%! I mean really? Why would you buy a 1% rig for anything?
  2. Since the update not one station has reinstalled there reprocessing rig. Since I am a miner/indy player, this patch has nothing but screwed me over. I am not reprocessing Ore below 54% station bonus.
  3. I don’t like the new colors of the Ores in the belts before the update there was more of a color difference. While they rocks look nice, the colors just suck.
1 Like

Ash beldrulf: have you read anything about refineries in the last weeks/months? when refineries are built you ll get better bonuses for refining. Yes it will take a few days. Yes you have to wait for a few days. Wow. So hard?