Eve Online Official Secret Santa thread!

looking for my secret santa, have not been contacted by the one that was suppose to. my gift was already sent

A Nid is on the way under your xmas tree

I wish a Golem

@Eva_Andedare I am still waiting for the Golem :confused:

Iā€™m just going to assume that these freshly created accounts are trolls.

Still looking for a Nidā€¦

Guys, be careful with people who are just trying to milk you out of free gifts. Might be a good thing to see if theyve given their gifts before gifting them a gift.

People who have not gotten gifts, please PM me ill see what I can do.

check your contracts!

I was not able to do the Nid, but hope the fleet Tempest gives you some nice fights as well :slight_smile:

still looking for a Golem

maybe what also could help:

• Donā€™t make a new post when you received a gift or contracted the gift
  • edit your posts instead

It is a whole mess in the thread, if I were up to give a gift, I would not know who is next in the chainā€¦ This might cause confusion and people forgetting to give giftsā€¦

However, as I have sent and received a gift weeks ago, just ignore this post for gift giving

Next is I thing @eeFEagareg

Well, thats what i started with when i said:

People seemed to have ignored this and began to post wildly. Obviously, i have no moderation power as i am not a GM or ISD.

Im more concerned about people who gave gifts but didnt receive any, though.

Still waiting for a delivery from @CXS_AASSC , but staying positive and blaming the delivery services :wink: Edit: Some random stuff received

Edit: Next gift still goes to @eeFEagareg btw.

still waiting for gila :slight_smile:

I already sent you the contract, check your contracts

I did

check again, itā€™s the contract with the description ā€œsantaā€

honestly i cant see it, im looking at your contracts my contracts, contracts that require attention, literally every optionā€¦lol

can you just link me the contract in game?

ohhh, sorry about that XD I got the names mixed up, I already am in the process of giving a gift to tyrion bloomberg. You should be getting a present from neo detonation

youā€™re the only person below me, the other guy you mentioned is nowhere near your message

@Yokubou One GIla on contract in Jita, fly save!

@Solonius_Rex you could ask people to make print screens of the presents before they are eligable. To prevent people for only taking

Dear Santa, I wish for Raitaru

no slave implants yet :frowning:

Shamelessly posting for the third time, still waiting for a gift :frowning: