Eve Online requires loot tables to align with the current efforts on the game

It’s time to add boss loot tables that show percentange drop chances.

Belt rats on many levels should also hold their loot tables are also required moving forward.

Thanks o7

What do boss/loot drop tables have to do with micro-transactions?

1 Like

Do we really have to explain?

To make this sound simple to understand, let’s justify the fact that the front end is getting much love yet the backend is getting booted!

still not getting the correlation between microtransactions and loot drops… you and dryson must be bored making random posts.

2 Likes

The loot tables reveal themselves after you’ve killed the same group of NPC’s a couple million times over the years…

3 Likes

And you are on tropic, I am interested to know if you had ever started a loot list on various NPC’s or know if anyone had started to care to create such information?

I have several such lists, especially for anoms and various sites that I frequent.

Not that hard to do. Find an anom or static site, farm it for a week or a month. Keep all loot and store it in a local station. At the end of the week or however long you farm it for, stack and sort all of the loot and see how much of each item you get. The drop rates should be plainly obvious simply by noting how much of each item dropped. I’ve farmed places long enough that I know each and every item they can possibly drop, and also what they will never drop.

2 Likes

Yeah, but still feels like a boot.

Look New Pilots need upfront information similar to how the information is available for them inside the various packs that keep popping up.

To each his own, I guess. For me, the fun is in the doing. I don’t mind farming a site for days or weeks at a time and building my own loot table. I rather enjoy it.

I’m going to keep a note to hound the CSM members to start requesting some more love to the backend but before doing such wanted to see the type of reaction on General.

I understand what it is you are wanting, but I mean, what’s the fun in knowing what a site will contain or the drop rate percentage beforehand?

bumped to Player Features & Ideas - EVE Online Forums

2 Likes

I still have no idea what micro-transactions have to do with loot tables. Is CCP selling scan escalation result packs?

2 Likes

Seeing it had been bumped into will change the topic to focus more on what the message was.

So this was title click bait?

We need more so we can spend more!

Need more what? You’re talking in riddles…

1 Like

How much detail does it require to actually see what the future holds?

There are no riddles other than wondering what does the NPC drop!

I think he’s wanting more documentation about which NPC types and sites drop what, and the percentage chance of those drops, so players don’t waste their time in sites that aren’t ever going to drop what they are looking for.

Having said that, EVE is a 21 year old game, and most of this is rather well-documented on the Wiki, especially the static sites.

1 Like