EVE: Phoenix - Chapter 4 Trailer Discussion

anyone think it’s kinda hilarious that immediately after all this Invasion stuff, the “phoenix” part (obvious trying to refer to the whole ‘rising from the ashes’ thing) actually ended up showing NONE of the triglavians and just showed a bunch of ships bashing a fortizar?

Yeah, kinda.

Well… it looks like sandbox idea is not viable. Constant events, challenges, skins - what is keeping players engaged these days.

Seasonal skins should only work for the month they are relevant for. People shouldn’t be flying around with Halloween skins in January.

Skins are irrelevant. Especially in this game where most of the time players do not look closely at their or others ships.

On the other hand skins, dances, clothes, emotions - make the game feel fresh without really making it fresh. Especially for younger people. I’ve never thought this will be used with great success in EvE Online though. I guess old mantra “EvEO players are in general in their thirties and have average intellect higher that gamers of other games” is retired.

Just you wait, EVE is heading toward the full Azure Lane treatment. :wink:

Because they are actually adding them BACK to the supercarriers, they used to have them before

Plus, it makes more sense for motherships to give birth to clones, rather than the Papa ships.

1 Like

LOL you were going ok until you included star citizen.

You don’t say

So how can the Raven start to move forward before its engines are materialized?

With the power of love.

1 Like

depends where the power cores are, since in lore the “thrusters” you see on ships are not engines…they are simply waste energy exhaust ports.

My first reaction to Blazing Phoenix:
16734ba4d2972cd5660cc20d0aac2fa8_w200
Then the delayed reaction:
4645255_170x100

1 Like

With an entire Caldari fleet shown in Eve: Phoenix, there was no Phoenix in the fleet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.