This tiny offline tool is designed to store scan signatures for all visited systems with the ability to let you know if there are new signatures present in a system. Even with the EVE ability to remember scanned sigs between system jumps this tool still can save you a lot of time. You will have all the sigs at hand even after a downtime.
WARNING: This tool is compliant with EULA and does not provide any automation to the scan/sig process thus requires manual user input.
- Store known signatures with just several simple actions
- Receive notification if there are new signatures in a system
- Search sigs and copy them to a clipboard
- Windows OS
- .NET Framework 4.5
How to use
- Open Probe Scanner window (Alt + P)
- Press Ctrl+A and then Ctrl+C to copy all the sigs into the clipboard
- Open Scan Helper app
- Select the system you have sigs for using a combobox or typing its name inside its input box
- Press Upload button to read data from your clipboard
- Watch the results
If you like this app, please support us with ISK donation to Duke Veldspar.