EVE support Offline

So Support ignored my tickets for 3 days and now you cant select support on eveonline.com.

Can anyone else log into support right now?

support works just fine:

https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us

3 days is nothing. I had a ticket that took 7 and other people frequently report longer. Patience.

The link on the page would not work for 1/2 an hour on multiple computers. I suspect you checked shortly after it was fixed. There all kinds of broken/misled links on the EVE site, including the contact link.

Thank you for following up to note that you could access it though.

4 days of no access to a character you have paid for would try most people’s patience. In the end, I received 7 days added on to my subscription because their subscription server had a “hiccup”. So, cool that I don’t have to pay for 3 days, and was compensated for the 4 I missed, but I would rather have the SP and event opportunities I lost :wink:

Support response time is my main issue with this game. I don’t have many other issues with EVE.

I appreciate what they do, and I’m sure they are overworked, but it seems to me they should hire more staff…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.