Eve support

nope - its first time ever (actually iI have never been hacked in any other game) - I have just read a lot of other posts from hacked ppl - just to know how it works.

Sadly doing the hunter2 joke isnā€™t allowed and would get me banned,
because itā€™s an actual security risk.

Do you know the hunter2 joke?

When you type your forum password ā€¦
ā€¦ it actually replaces it with asterisks!

Hereā€™s my password: ***************

See? It works!

(GUYā€™S DONā€™T TYPE YOUR PASSWORD, OTHERWISE WEā€™RE GOING TO PLAY THE GAME!)

If what you say is true itā€™s likely a temporary ban pending an investigation. CCP is short staffed atm due to the corona virus, so response times are slower than normal. Iā€™ve had a ticket out for 11 days now and it hasnā€™t been looked at yet. Just be patient. In my experience CCP will make good on whatever time has passed too once they address the issue.

I do now :smiley:

1 Like

Delays in responses were before the coronovirus. My English is not very good. Iā€™ll try to say it easier. Itā€™s time to work on the old problems of the game. Instead of creating new ones. A million errors related to Eve prevent many people from playing. People, over and over again, pose questions about the same thing. This is what I tried to say in the post that you closed. Please tell the developers that itā€™s time to treat known bugs. Players should not spend so much free time fixing problems with compatibility with video cards, for example, or problems of server availability, channel stability problems. If there are fewer known issues, there will be fewer technical support calls.

And soon this topic will be closed too beacuse of your whining.

OK, so letā€™s waitā€¦
But if no answer soon, Iā€™ll also no renew my suscriptionsā€¦

29 days alreadyā€¦ this is getting ridiculous

Iā€™ve been wondering about subbing two accounts.
What is the deserving opposite of ā€œGood riddanceā€, if there is one?

btw my ticket has an info "last activity - 2 days ago "- and the only difference is that my ticket lost information about GM assigned to itā€¦

Just lolā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.