Eve vs star citizen

I first came across Legos at the Boys Club in the 60’s. Our fun was trying to put together a “mechanism” with them that, when tossed onto the table, would “blow up” sending some Legos flying across the room.

1 Like

My carebear toon’s favorite!!!

The best thing about Lego is that you can take it apart and rebuildIT… Even 10 years later. It never ages.
EvE IS getting old, and wrinkly tho - just like the Dev’s it seems… (I’d like to say players who have been around for a decade but these are hard to find these days).

Here, we have internet space pixels and we have gone thru Dr Who and now Lego, what next ?

Big Mac-arial in co-operation with McDonalds ?

@CCPlease - treat your player base with some dignity.

Oh we never had legos growing up, we had Buz

Build with Buz

Funny thing is… I can see RSI joining up with CCP in the near future as the games market becomes more demanding…

Walking in Stations … and God Forbid … Driving a vehicle across a planet to do PI ?

I said the same about Analogue TV many years ago… likely about the time I stepped on the last Lego piece that I handed down to my Son :slight_smile:

we can do that now, right lol

So…The Battle of The Legalised Ponzi Scheme Dev-Studio vs. The Blatantly and Brazenly Corrupt Dev-Studio™?

It beggars words how completely un-interested in this I am.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.