Eve wallet addition

It would be nice if when a sale is made the wallet would also report the number of that item remaining in the stack. It’s incredibly painful to click on every sale to make sure it wasn’t the last one of that item you had in stock.

That’s what the market orders window is for - look at all your active orders in one place, instead of picking through wallet descriptions to see which transactions happened to finish off an order.

Yes . But swapping back and forth is a time wasting pita. If I could see when an item was sold out, I could deal with it without popping in and out of the market order window. When you sell the last item, it no longer shows up in the market window. It’s just annoying.
For that matter, it would also be nice to list the lowest station price on the market order window.
Why does this all need to be so cumbersome.

Sorry for the delayed response; I thought I had answered this.

Have you tried the Order History tab from the Market window? That’s… literally what it exists for.

The wallet is simply a transaction journal. It doesn’t care if your purchase was from a buy order you placed, or a direct purchase you made on the market from existing sell orders. It doesn’t care if your sale was from a Sell order you placed, or if you sold to an existing buy order. It’s just a log of the transactions that occurred. Every time you add more data to it, you slow down processing of the sale transaction (because now it has to go fetch additional data elements to populate to the wallet journal), and increase database bloat from storing data in yet more places.

EDIT: Here is an example screenshot.

1 Like

I haven’t seen that second tab for orders history. That will be what I’m asking for I think. When next in game I will look for it. I can’t believe I hadn’t noticed it. Thanks much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.