EVE worth coming back to?

Everything has become more meaningless and more pro carebear.

I’ve cleaned up a few posts. Lets keep on topic please and be mindful of each other!

I for one think that Eve is worth coming back to!

Alpha clones can be pretty powerful actually even with their limited skillset.

Recently Alphas have even been buffed to allow more skills to be able to be trained which gives a lot more options. I’ve had some really good fights out with my Alpha and some close calls as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My now flagged and hidden comment of inappropriate content shall serve from here on as an example of the changes in EVE. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I actually have lot of fun in EvE Universe,

You might have to find friends to play with ?
Players to interact with ? Everything is fun with the right people :wink:

Meta is Capitals and ■■■■■■■■ hotdrops, or small kiting gangs that caps can’t catch.

1 Like

Unless you have to take a gate and then this happens to you:

Being forced to logoff because you cannot leave a given area without accomplishing anything is the new fun of EVE (at least in certain areas).

This does not necessarily mean to find a player corp. You can hang out in chats or external communications tools and work together or cooperate when needed or desired.

1 Like

Damn,
It does look there there is a winner if I get back… The thing is, I really do and this is why I ask in the forums for feedback. So they still favor in-game cosmetic crap over actual improvements, sigh. I am convinced to do some additional research now before making my decision.

@ Yumi, lol, nice joke regarding Alpha clones !!! Noway I can kill any 200+ million isk garmurs in a t1 incursus, etc.

What made me come back on EvE is a reason to play, a reason to fight, Ships for my friend to fly in, and fights to take to defend the same guys.

I’m in the first fully French speaking alliance, we want to unite France and Quebec and earn our own Sov.
That makes a lot of white flags right ? lol

btw Delve is not EvE,
Delve is Delve

2 Likes

Since you can play for free, there is no reason for you at all to pay CCP any money for a subscription of you do not feel like its worth it.

You can, but either you need to be good or the circumstances play in your favor. Things are possible in EVE but don’T count on that the possibilities happen to cross your path when you need them. Always expect them to happen in the most arcane and ridiculous situations, though.

This happens in Fountain, in Catch, in Tenerifis, in Deklein, in Querious, in Geminate, in Tribute, too. Since CCP is hellbent on turning EVE into CVC Online, this gets more out of hand and predominant by the day.

1 Like

I removed a post with an inappropriate image.

2 Likes

No, not yet, but you can give me your isk, i promise you a 50% ROI /y plus inflation. You can trust me, 100% riskless.

Ah…a lot is different actually. I am returning after 2 years myself.

1. Player Stations - they are a menace. All over the place, cluttering ■■■■ up and everyone has their own personal safe spot. This should be limited in my opinion. On the bright side, you can shoot them!

2. The new abyss stuff is fun. Others cannot go in and gank you - its 1 player only though they can wait for you outside to gank / attack you. You get suspect timer for tier 4 and 5. The benefit here is it really opens up a lot of new ideas / fits etc.

3. Low sec PvP is the same. No real tactics behind it. But it is the quickest easiest way to get some pvp action in small gangs. Solo is tougher but still occurs.

4. NPC null kind of got nuked on Value. Not many live in NPC null anymore. I do, I still prefer it.

5. Alliance still move and all that blue donut crap. I tried again but cant stand it. Don’t bother me with it. I just go out there to shoot the F1 monkeys. Always fun to try and figure out ways to catch those slippery bastards.

6. moon mining was revamped. Lots of changes there. opened it up a lot more and can be interesting.

7. PI just got revamped so its 60% less of a click fest.

8. Eve is and always has been what you make of it. Get a direction you want to go and do it. I myself have a plan to put a Fortizar down in NPC null for the folks in Delve area to get supplies fast than going to Hi sec. I just have to figure out how to make it so all the cheese balls don’t shoot it. Figure out your own path and do it.

2 Likes

You need to love eve to play eve, else there is no point playing.

I’ve been playing 14 years and everyday i love logging in, roaming, pvp’ing.

Just do what makes you happy in game, as in life. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.