[Event] Club 66 Opening, Logo and Cocktail Contest

A reminder that we are still hiring for the following positions:

Bartender
Bookkeeping/Administrative Assistant
DJs*

*This is a new position opening! Our music is a mixture different styles of electronica, such as house, industrial, and dark and light edm.

1 Like

I donā€™t do DJ work, but I can pull some strings for the occasional live appearance of Sarzā€™namarr or the various off-shoot acts of the band members. Various forms of metal or prog, mostly. Maybe some cybergoth in one of the projects, I believe. No cover or pay necessary, we cover our own costs.

3 Likes

Love this idea. Weā€™ll be in touch.

1 Like

I think you mistakenly took Minmatar Wherokior native food stand for Caldari Achura bar and Caldari Deteis fast food bar for Minmatar fast food bar. :thinking:

For Logo I prepared something like that:

Logo in PDF.

5 Likes

Club 66 1

Iā€™m thinking I may need to do something for Lā€™Amoreā€¦

7 Likes

Sadly art is not my forte, but I do have an entry for your cocktail contest from my time in the Navy. Not the most ā€˜obscureā€™ one as pretty much every bar seemed to know what it was, but damn if I donā€™t miss it up in Providence some times;

pour over crushed ice,
1 shot of white/clear rum,
1 shot of tequila,
1 shot of gin,
1 shot of vodka,

Then stir the mixture and add a shot of blueberry liquor, and a mixture of lime, strawberry and pineapple juice.

After this, fill the glass with a carbonated lemonade and serve.

The thing is luminous blue, tastes deliciously sweet, and will put you out for the night if youā€™re not careful.

6 Likes

Between which, the proprietors should attempt to rebuild their star system.

2 Likes

This sounds delicious. Whatā€™s itā€™s name?

3 Likes

I would be interested in employment at Club 66. Iā€™m more versed in bouncing, but i know how to work the bar as well. Who do i talk to about the bartending position?

3 Likes

Mail me your resume and weā€™ll set up a meeting.

1 Like

It was called the ā€˜All Comersā€™. Thereā€™s a wonderful but almost certainly apocraphyl story that it was supposed to represent all the ā€˜peopleā€™ who met at crossroads like those pubs; Minmatar Rum, Caldari Vodka, Gallente Tequila, Amarr Gin and the ā€˜Blueā€™ being synonymous with the police. Sadly thereā€™s no ā€˜pirateā€™ addition to it, perhaps adding a cranberry liquor or simillar red garnish might fill that little gap in the story?

3 Likes

Awh. Here I was about to suggest a delightful vodka, milk, crash and mescaline blend.

3 Likes

ā– ā– ā– ā– , Iā€™d be down for it.

1 Like

Danger Zone:

One part vanilla vodka
One part brown rum
One part coffee liqueur
One scoop chocolate ice cream

Put in blender with crushed ice and four parts full cream milk until well mixed.

Serve in tall glass and sprinkle with white chocolate powder, three drops mescaline, 0.05g Dextroamphetamine, 0.05g Ievoamphetamine, and a line of crash on the side.

5 Likes

Have an entry. Hope the play with Imperial numerals is not too obscure.

Good luck in your endeavours!

Edit: I may or may not have done some tweaks to the original design. The station is now part of the logo and I am more confident in this color scheme. The logo is now complete for the purposes of this contest.

4 Likes

A question out of curiousity: Is the VIP section where the actually interesting people will be, who unlike most capsuleers in bars Iā€™ve met wonā€™t try to co opt me as their ersatz counseller because of how hard and difficult it is being an egger because no one understands just what it is like being wealthy, healthy, and afforded a life of unparalleled privileges (boo hoo my existential crisis)?

4 Likes

Considering that Iā€™m gonna be thereā€¦no.

2 Likes

Too bad, and here I was looking for a compelling reason to attend.

2 Likes

Itā€™s pretty amazing how people fail to realize how fortunate we are as capsuleers, hm?

But as to your question of the VIP section, I suppose that depends on who wins the competition and who the owner decides to let in. Thatā€™s all out of my hands, unfortunately.

3 Likes

People ask you for counselling? Wow. Just wow.

2 Likes