[Event] Club 66 Opening, Logo and Cocktail Contest

Che is convinced he’s going to beat me in the logo contest. I don’t know whether to feel competitive or laid back :smiley:

2 Likes

Something a little more understated, and in-keeping with the “sort of sleek cyberpunk style” catering to “different styles of electronica, such as house, industrial, and dark and light edm”…

6 Likes

I think that fits with some of the corporate logos we see around New Eden pretty well, actually.

2 Likes

It’s not a question of asking, it’s a matter of telling me about their problems without my solicitation.

I don’t see much particularly unique about it either. People generally want to feel like they’re understood, that others share their experiences, that they’re not alone and can receive the succour of sympathy from another human being.

I, however, despite the assertions of many don’t feel much like I have any actual problems. This makes the act of reciprocal sharing of problems as a form of social and human interactions difficult, if not impossible for me. I feel happy, and well adjusted in my life in which I am afforded the opportunities to pursue my own interests.

As such, I exist as just an outside observer to events because I have nothing to share – and what I might have to share, few will take an interest. That is just my status quo, in which I accept that few or none will care about I, and equivalently then, I care about few or none.

3 Likes

Well, there’s your problem. People are built to experience misery, strife and ruin. Being content is an unnatural state of existence, likely messing with your psyche.

2 Likes

Quite frankly I do not feel very much at all wrong with me.

4 Likes

Only a few days left for submissions! Get your logos and your drink ideas in! We’re still short some drink ideas.

Also remember that we’re hiring! Now we’re looking for DJs.

3 Likes

You can rest assured I have nothing to complain to you about. You shall be free from that burden. I’m pretty ok with having an entire space station to do with as I wish. As capsuleers most of our problems can be solved via our own agency, no?

1 Like

Here is an entry, will have another for you later today:

5 Likes

Another Addition, The colors in both are perfectly adjustable, hope you like what you see:

6 Likes

If you’re still taking cocktail entries, I’ll submit mine.

Peacock Alley:

Equal parts melon liquer, whiskey & cream, and creme de cocoa, served to the brim in a margharita glass

It’s a dessert cocktail, for sure, but it’s tasty… just don’t drink too many, they’re thick in your stomach, and they knock you on your ass too.

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Here’s my entry for the logo contest:

7 Likes

Entries have now been closed off and the voting process will begin. Thank you for your submissions!

5 Likes

Due to conflicting time schedules of our judges (staff), we will be holding off on announcing the contest winners for the opening. We still have yet to reach a consensus.

Opening will still happen! Hope to see you there!

3 Likes

Is there a particular dress code for tonight, or is it just club wear?

1 Like

No particular dress code for tonight.

4 Likes

Opening our doors now to get people starting in. Feel free to join us!

((Channel: Club 66))

2 Likes

On behalf of the Societas, I’d like to say thank you to Ms. Ganteau. I had a lot of fun at the club’s opening event and plan on visiting again very soon!

3 Likes