[Event] "Dancing with LUMEN" - Heideran VII Memorial Ball & Fund Raiser Date Auction

Yeah, I saw the thread. It was an idea proposed by someone else and independently agreed to by the proposed parties. Only then did you presume to take over everything and expect everyone to respect that you were the ringleader.

You seem to have a real problem with people doing anything that doesn’t revolve around you. This might seem like news, but none of us is that singularly important.

As for right now, you are indeed being a petulant child. Hell, I don’t even plan to go to the event because I don’t go to public events, but I’m not crusading to dump on it for everyone else that might choose to participate. You’re dumping on it simply because you don’t like the people who currently have the leading bids. Seriously, do you not realize how petty you are?

How many events get posted around here? How many people feel the need to pick them apart simply because those events aren’t exactly to their liking? I can’t count how many things I’ve seen posted that make me roll my eyes and move on without issue.

I ought to provide financial backing for a few close associates to make shill bids… just to watch your head explode.

2 Likes