[EVENT] Summer Debauchery Gala at the Zyphillian Gate

The Zyphillian Gate is proud to announce the first of its Debauchery Series of Galas for the year.

Save the Date: July 22

Time: 2000 NEST

Literia’s Refugees. Basically the pregnant women held captive by Nauplius and now freed. They are in the process of being rehabilitated due the conditioning that the faced at the hands of “the Butcher”.

The dress code as been altered so capsuleers can show off their edgier best. Full nudity is not acceptable. Opaque, holographic and body paint are encouraged. Not comfortable with this side of things then dress your best (normal dress code applies).

In addition we will be having our first capsuleer auction. All proceeds to go to charity. No more than 12 nominees please so make your choices carefully. We will continue to take bids at the party itself so come and bid on your favorite person in the party’s official final hours. Lasairiona Raske is our volunteer auctioneer for the evening.

Winners of the auction will be allowed to take their capsuleer out one non-debauched date. In other words the party is debauched not the actual date.

Bids must be a minimum of 1,000,000 ISK. Any amount greater then that is accepted.

Please monitor this thread for updates.

Current Entry’s in the Capsuleer Auction. Track the bids here. The Final Bid after the live auction during the party. 3,760,000,000 ISK.

1. Che_Biko goes to Lasairiona_Raske
  2. Fitzhugh goes to Zhen_Loutte
  3. Halcyon_Ember goes to Zhen_Loutte
  4. Lasairiona_Raske goes to Davlos
  5. Literia goes to Hobart_Floyt_Mo_Lathun
  6. Mizhir goes to Veikitamo_Gesakaarin
  7. Ria_Nieyli goes to Fitzhugh
  8. Thaila_Lemrenoy goes to Zhen_Loutte
  9. Zhen_Loutte goes to Thaila_Lemrenoy
8 Likes

Which charity, specifically?

4 Likes

Currently I am working with Lasa to find a suitable one. We might use the one she had at her “Leather and Lace event.”

2 Likes

I’m really torn about whether to attend this…

4 Likes

You know you be welcome. You can certain help if you like.

2 Likes

Well, do you have enough Auctionees yet? I suppose I can handle such a crippling blow to my self image when no one bids…

3 Likes

You mean, that school that already recieved MASSIVE funding? I would urge you to find a charity more in need of that quantity of ISK.

6 Likes

I agree with @Che_Biko. I might suggest helping fund Literia’s efforts with rehabilitating the pregnant slaves liberated off Nauplius @Casserina_Leshrac?

5 Likes

Che and Lass you are both right. Lit’s refugees do need help. Let’s set up the for fundraising for that. I’m sure she will appreciate that.

2 Likes

Halcy if you want I will considered you entered into the Capsuleer Auction.

2 Likes

You can enter me again, if people are interested in bidding on me a second time. :wink:

4 Likes

This is certainly something I would support. You can sign me up for the auction.

4 Likes

Certainly

3 Likes

Another gathering of foul, disgusting heretics and heathens.

4 Likes

Hey…I resent that!

3 Likes

Does that mean you are not coming to the party?

Oh that’s right we heretics and heathens have no room for terrorists.

1 Like

So it looks like we will be helping to fund the Rehabilitation Efforts of Literia’s group who are helping the pregnant women and their babies who were once enslaved by Nauplius. Knowing Lit, that is really good cause. I wish it had a name we could put to it.

1 Like

Done! :grinning:

2 Likes

Done. And Thanks Miz! :grinning:

1 Like

Done. And Thank you dearest! :grinning:

1 Like