[EVENT] Summer Debauchery Gala at the Zyphillian Gate

The Charity for Debauchery & Sinful Expression.

2 Likes

I of course will be about ā€¦ barring an overwhelming emergency planetside and this time I will know the fullness of the them.

Yeah talking to you Lasa and Leshā€¦

I am hoping to do some upgrades to the Gate for this oneā€¦ but the explosions and most of the fires should be out before the party starts

3 Likes

And this is why we go the Nu-Kunni when we want artful expressions of Charity. :wink:

1 Like

I want you to bring Kilawyn Punx in as your assistant so she can double check things. Since she is from the Federation she would also know what codes you are not going to break while you are going to do the upgrades. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Grr debauchery. Hat debauchery!

1 Like

Can you explain what you mean by this statement, please?

1 Like

Just and inside joke between old friends. Thatā€™s all :wink:

1 Like

Just to let everyone know I am taking nominations and bids for the Charity which will end at July 21 at 2000 NEST. Bids should be in increments of 1,000,000 ISK (or more).

Minumum bids should be 1,000,000 ISK,

1 Like

I request an outline of what, if any, benefits or services rendered will be conferred upon a successful bid of a capsuleer at auction and if entrants up for sale agree to any terms and conditions up front in the interests of private philanthropy.

2 Likes

I would say itā€™s the standard expectations. Dates have the right to refuse anything that makes them uncomfortable. People should be respectful, etc.

2 Likes

Then in the interests of charity, philanthropy, and because I always think of the children Iā€™ll open the bidding.

Mizhir: 1,000,000 (One Million) ISK.

Edit: Fine, letā€™s play by the rules.

2 Likes

This looks like information which should be in post #1.

2 Likes

The future is nebulous and I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll be able to attend butā€¦

ā€¦ Iā€™d like to bid:

1.000.000 (One million) ISK on Halcyon Ember

( The google sheet ask for permission to be seen )

4 Likes

And updated with current information.

2 Likes

[Synced from other comms]

[quote=Casserina Leshrac][quote=Lunarisse Aspenstar]
The end does not justify the means.[/quote]
Of course it does. Thatā€™s the point.
[/quote]

No, it does not, not for Amarrā€¦ but why should we be surprised you think it does, you are a heretic after all.

2 Likes

Hmm, am I missing context here, I wonder?

1 Like

Ugh, I donā€™t get it. If this is not to your taste, donā€™t go. Donā€™t participate. Why does everything have to become a whine-fest about who is evil?

3 Likes

As I have pointed out on other comms, it is a good thing that the club is in Villore in the Federation so it doesnā€™t offend those with sensitive morals.

2 Likes

Miyoshi Akachi, Iā€™ve added the bid and tracked your name. Thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

Just got word from Literia that she would like to volunteer. She has been added. :grin:

2 Likes