[EVENT] Summer Debauchery Gala at the Zyphillian Gate

Probably because simplifying eons-aged conflict between one of the most prominent religions in the entirety of existence and their largest, often-violent heresies is not one that can be shelved aside because one wants to go to a party, dude.

Lol.

5 Likes

Yes, people having standards for what kind of third-rate scum they mingle with is such a bore, isnā€™t it? I know itā€™s more important to you that people simper and play dress-up with you than what kind of vile shitpails they may or may not be, but you really shouldnā€™t be surprised that there are still people in New Eden that both have certain standards and the spine required to put voice to them.

Or in some cases, guns, as the case may be.

Itā€™s damn near depressing that I most often have to look to my enemies to find these people.

5 Likes

Personally I am not going politicize this thread why they donā€™t want to come despite the matter is with a positive outcome.

The can choose to come to the party and donate. or they can donate without going to the party. Itā€™s meant to fun with a good cause attached to it.

There is nothing more added to this.

3 Likes

To get things started I will bid 1 million isk on both Ms Literia and Ms Raske.

I donā€™t care what sort of moral highground and standards people claim to have. What matters to me is that Ms. Leshrac is giving us this opportunity to help out the victims of a certain demon. Yet all this talk about moral and standards only takes the focus away from what actually matters. Your words will not provide a sanctuary for the victims.

3 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

You donā€™t need someone to give you an opportunity to help individuals subject to Naupliusā€™ torture. You donā€™t need to give money to someone who is Sani Sabik, of which religion was responsible for this mess in the first place in order to make a difference. Itā€™s not hard to get.

:100: :100: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :joy: am I doin it rite

3 Likes

You speak as though this is the only way to help the victims.

Has it occurred to you that you can just donate directly via the SCC? Just right click name and select ā€˜give moneyā€™.

5 Likes

I would kindly remind you that Ms. Leshrac has nothing to do with Naupliusā€™ actions and, as you may have noticed, the interpretation Sabik religion seem to be spanning quite widely. I value the peopleā€™s actions over their religions and as Ms. Leshrac has married a minmatar man it seems quite clear to me that she does not practice the mistreatment of innocent people. Which already puts her ahead of the Amarrs who support slavery. So rather than placing labels on someone you should try judging them by their actions.

However if you donā€™t trust her with your money I am sure we can ask Ms. Raske to handle the money for us and remember that it goes to Literia anyways. Additionally I am well aware that there are other methods of supporting the victims. And I apologize if my choice of words made it sound like it was the only way. However as we have seen previously charity events can raise a significant amout of money so I fail to see the issue with this charity auction. However if you still do not support it you have the easy option of simply ignoring it.

However it appears that you are quick to focus on the detail and completely forgetting about the larger picture. I am sure Ms. Tsukiyo has a lesson about a finger and a moon for you.

3 Likes

I for one encouraged the wicked and vile scum to come to these kind of things, if only for the chance to have an experience like this (P.S. you can stop watching after 15 seconds):

3 Likes

On the one hand, Amarrians denouncing someone who proclaims themselves an adherent to a religion considered a heretical cult is unsurprising.

On the other hand, Minmatar not giving a ā– ā– ā– ā–  what orthodox Amarrians consider heretical or not when it comes to personal associations is equally unsurprising.

2 Likes

Never had this much trouble when I did itā€¦

4 Likes

As said Minmatar I can confirm that I care less than nothing about religious, political, or basic orneriness of the internal work of any of the empires.

Lesh is a good person that is doing a good thing in a fun way. I think it says volumes that it has been exiles, turncoats, and neā€™er do wells that have put forward any real effort for the immediate personal relief of these hardships.

I have been around too long and seen the righteous too often do nothing to ignore a chance to make real change in peoples lives, especially baseliners trapped in the forever wars of us pod pilots.

And for those who chalenge my atraction to Lesh as some kind of Sani mesmerism I just have to sayā€¦ Have you seen her a dress? I mean ā€¦ Come on

2 Likes

Thank you Mizhir. This means alot. Itā€™s not often I hear such kind words and especially on the IGS.

1 Like

Wait till you see what I have picked out for the night in question Beloved.

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you Mizhir. I have noted your bids and they being tracked. :grinning:

2 Likes

Nauplius has pointed out that he is not Sani Sabik, though he appears to understand our terminology. He is a Khanid self-appointed criminal of faction law.

Most of the rites he is trying to do are using wrong ingredients in lieu of his concoctions he doesnā€™t care about the Scriptures or the The Apophycron .

Just because he is using the literature incorrectly does not make him a Sani Sabik. Especially when denounced even by the Blood Raiders today.

3 Likes

Really? Thereā€™s been an actual statement from Omir, and not from idiots like Funk who just play and posture at being part of the Covenant?

2 Likes

She did actually quote Omir. Even I was impressed.

You can read it here.

1 Like

ā€˜Sheā€™ who? Your link goes only to your own words.

2 Likes

Is it too late to sign up for this?

1 Like