[EVENT] Summer Debauchery Gala at the Zyphillian Gate

Blood and Fury. New forums silliness. Looks like the quote has been pulled. But I kid you not. Anyanka Funk quoted her idol.

2 Likes

Nope. I will add you to the list :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome, looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Not that I am complaining. But I see only lovely ladies. Maybe some wondrous men? Donā€™t be shy itā€™s just for a date and remember the proceeds go to help Matari refugees.

1 Like

Bid high enough on me and I can be whatever you want me to be.

5 Likes

I have half a notion to volunteer my husband to say the least :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I did volunteer Verin last time aroundā€¦

3 Likes

To be honest Fitz did get his date with me. And then a little extra too :wink:

2 Likes

Heā€™s rake, a cad, a trouble maker and a scoundrel. And while technically available I know Fitzhugh would love to be the arm candy for a good cause.

Who knows I might actually win a date with him too :wink:

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve heard of any of the prior ā€œdatesā€ working out very badly. That said, Ms. Leshrac, Ms. Raske, due to the venue and the, ah, implications it carries, this isnā€™t a thing Iā€™ll be able to take part in in really any capacity this time.

Please take care.

3 Likes

Aria, I certainly understand. I do hope we can meet under different circumstances.

I know that while I donā€™t enjoy the best of relations with SFRIM, your corp has always been professional with me and my corp. Thus I have no problems leaving the door open for you and your pilots.

Please give my regards to your patron.

2 Likes

Please be gentleā€¦I nominate myself for the auction.

I was wondering; why does the bidding end one day before the party?

2 Likes

To give us time to tally the bids and announce the dates at the party. :smiley:

1 Like

I may or may not have bid on a few friends. How awkward if one wins someon who also wins the other. Is this some kind of exotential double date then?

3 Likes

Oh I am certain things will work out. They have that way of doing so. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

well I for one am excited to participate so you can defiantly put me down for one of the volunteers . and you can bump the bid up to 3,000,000 on fitz, literia, and ria from me :grin: :tada:

3 Likes

Ok. As a neutral bystander I quite enjoyed watching the lively bidding at the last capsuleer auction, though. And Iā€™m sure some of us would like to look their opponents and/or prospective dates in the eyes.

3 Likes

I bid 5,000,000 ISK on my husband Fitz.

And just because I can 2,000,000 on Zhen.

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face: Being ignored when putting myself out there is not what Iā€™d call gentleā€¦
ā€¦did not expect to feel this way even before bidding on me would be possible.:worried:

1 Like

I bid 3 mil on Halcyon and 1 mil on ChƩ

3 Likes