[Event] "Dancing with LUMEN" - Heideran VII Memorial Ball & Fund Raiser Date Auction

This is exactly the problem. Your (as in, the entire alliance, not just yours) expectations are too low, and you don’t seem inclined to reach out to people beyond your immediate grasp. Captain Rhiannon might be a bad example, but there are certainly other Matari you could talk to and get interested in your work, such that they might have been inclined to bid and donate to the cause, whether for fuel blocks or otherwise. Bur you aren’t even trying. You’re just happy to take money from this piece of ■■■■ who is blatantly slandering me.

Then why pretend? Next time, don’t bother posting a public event. Just have a private thing where you can schmooze and kiss ass without wasting our time.

Of course not. That’s your region. I’m the one that will be gone from Tanoo.

I’ve already explained it. I’ve gone out on a limb for LUMEN. I’ve tried to tell my people that you’re the real deal, that you really want to bring about change and improve relations with the Republic. And what happens? You hold a rich-people event, thumbing your noses at those of us who can’t help you pay for fuel blocks. And you lie about it, pretending it’s all open to everyone. So now I look like an ass to my peers and my Clan, and I have nothing to show for it. Thanks a lot for that.

Actually, you should, depending. Do you donate or spend your money for causes that improve the lives of the poor, or do you piss it all away on parties?