[EVENT] Roller Skating Party!

Welcome to the IGS.
You’ve chosen to use your first post to contradict me, one of the greatest IGS posters.
A bold strategy. I like it.

3 Likes

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7 Likes

I’ve made some 1200 posts on the IGS. That’s pretty up there.

Quantity != Quality. You want to claim to be ‘one of the most prolific IGS posters’, I won’t laugh at that. You want to claim to be ‘one of the above average IGS posters’, I’m already snickering. Sorry.

4 Likes

I am also the IGS greatest comedienne. There was a poll, and a miniature statuette and cake and everything.

1 Like

Yer a loony.

I’ve never been skating before! This does sound like a lot of fun, gliding around with such ease. I wonder if it’s anything like piloting an interdiction frigate.

1 Like

A little late in the shift and there might be stuff interfering but I’ll see if I can make it. More an actual skates person here and even that’s been some time, but how hard can it be?

1 Like

I’ve been trying to fit some practice in. It’s been about fifteen years. But it’s like riding a bike, right?

1 Like

The skating party kicks off in about half an hour–hope to see you there! (And if you can’t make it right on time, feel free to drop in anytime tonight! We’ll be here.)

3 Likes

Well now, that was certainly educational.

Thank you for hosting.

2 Likes

I enjoyed the party a lot, Mel. Despite getting a few bruises and scrapes.

Thanks for throwing it!

3 Likes

So it turns out I know how to roller skate!

… just, not quite as well as I thought at first. Fast, maybe; graceful … that’d take a little work, I guess.

Or maybe I’m just out of practice.

Anyway, thank you for giving me the chance!

5 Likes

It was really a wonderful night, Melisma. Unexpected in a lot of ways. Thank you so much for the cake… and the thought.

1 Like

I, Nauplius, wish to file an official complaint to the PIE Admiralty concerning the behavior of one Aldrith Shutaq who committed the following crimes at the Roller Skating Party:

• Disturbing the Peace
  • Assault
  • Battery
  • Attempted Eyeball Removal
1 Like

I’ll pass it along to them.

I’m sure he’ll be reprimanded for not succeeding.

7 Likes

@Aldrith_Shutaq

I would like to personally invite you to Cider and Sandwiches sometime. I have a special reserve cider that has your name on it.

Which eyeball?

My, but how impolite of him.

4 Likes

I note that pilot Ekaterina deSilvestris of PIE is now sporting an artificial eyeball. This is concrete evidence that Aldrith Shutaq has an eyeball fetish; he is even scooping out the eyeballs of his own corporation mates, while the Admiralty covers it up.

2 Likes