Event sites and looters

Thxs for the time to read my post and the time to form an opinion about our fleet and story.

the real point really is with a bit of planning and team work and low skill players you can take on many types of opponents in high low or null, we did some nice event sites ran off looters almost got some and killed Stavlabel. We even made some friends in that area of low sec who seem to be pleased with our kill and for running off pilots with and intent for skullduggery.

I’d like to say respect to Stavlabel too ,for giving it a go a real pvp’er .

please do enlighten us what pathetic part of eve you play .

And i don’t understand the charitable thing you talk about , our aim on this night and many other nights, is to hunt and kill pirates and pilots we have decided are undesirable and that along is our decision, looking at staviabel’s zkill we seem to be spot on with that and he fits our ROE so all good , as he attacked us we had to take action anyway , if we defend carebears in the process then all good.

With out being ready for pvp in the first place and having logi in fleet, he may have got the upper hand and killed us all .
Gankers and suporters will alway spin the story some how, are we not allowed to do pve and pvp at the same time now , lol

3 Likes