[EVENT] Summer Debauchery Gala at the Zyphillian Gate

I have volunteered?
I believe I may be obtained for the low low price of 201,000,000 ISK?

2 Likes

Never one to let things remain at the lowest level
225 million for our Halcyon

3 Likes

I believe Fitz might want to take you out sexy.

2 Likes

Lasr minute bidding time. Still some bargains to be had. Need a back rub after a hard day shooting up the good guys? Have that 3 milliom m3 of gear needing to be move?Need some arm candy for the next Imperial ball? Or maybe you want to impress a lucky pilot with your amazing cooking skills? Bid fast and bidd often.

2 Likes

Just a reminder that we are coming to the final days of the Auction. There will be final push during the party itself.

1 Like

Just two more days left before the big party.

2 Likes

300,000,000 on Thaila Lemrenoy, please!

3 Likes

I’ll be willing to put down 350 mill on ms lemons 250 for Ember and another 250 for Fitz please

2 Likes

So, today’s the last day. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I’d be unable to attend the shindig itself, but rest assured, the resulting date will be dated.

2 Likes

I’ll let you know who finally gets the privilege.

1 Like

I’m going to struggle to attend I’m afraid. Affairs require my notice. Let me know how things play out.

3 Likes

I understand Halcy. Sorry you can’t make it.

1 Like

1.1 billion for Miss Lasairiona Raske!

2 Likes

200 million for Zhen
300 million for Literia

2 Likes

For the little time I could stay it was fun, thank you Ms. Leshrac for hosting this all! Can’t wait to see who win who!

3 Likes

I was a bit too thin skinned to stand on stage like a piece of meat.

2 Likes

I am sad that I was unable to attend. I hope you had a wonderful evening. I am looking forward to the final count on the auctions.

2 Likes

I would like to thank everybody for attending and the lovely @Lasairiona Raske for performing sets for the evening.

3 Likes

Winners have been posted to the top of the list.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: Oh, get a room already! :smirk:

4 Likes