[EVENT] Summer Debauchery Gala at the Zyphillian Gate

This seems all wrong to me… Something seems off balance

Bidding 50 million on Literia Khmmael…

Ah yes… That seems to have started to fix my world view

2 Likes

What’s this about a new holoscreen for the Kip? And why didn’t you inform me?

1 Like

Blood and Fury, Hobart. OK I’m updating the record for @Literia

1 Like

I just think that watching bad holodramas and cartoons with the kids will be better if the screen is tri-d and 12 feet across. Possibly poered by the lazer priming generator from an executioner.

2 Likes

I hope you were not thinking that because I have a Rifter that I would be giving up my baby Executioner: Wallflower Fury. I don’t exactly crash those things in the Hangars. I do know how to fly them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have a few wrecks piled in the hanger. I am sure i have afew lazer primers down their. Say whay tou will of the flying gilded chapels of the ammar, but their power regulated generators are smooth.

I figure the power flow is up to my high entertaiment system power standards

2 Likes

Uh huh. You do realize that both Aura and Jeeves let me know that when I docked the Wallflower in the Spacetime that you were accessing my little frigate.

Now I know you had to see one that was together on how everything was rigged up. I hope you have your apprentice watching you while you are doing this. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

40 mil for the Queen of Chocolate (Halcyon Ember)

4 Likes

@Mizhir I have recorded that for you. :grinning:

1 Like

People are annoying.

45 million for Raske!

3 Likes

And from our Anonymous Bidder…

60 million for @Che_Biko
60 million for @Ria_Nieyli

:grinning:

1 Like

Going on a date under these conditions makes me uncomfortable.

I bid 61 million on myself.

2 Likes

100 million on Che. That should keep things quiet for a bit.

3 Likes

:man_astronaut::raised_hand::raised_hand::woman_astronaut:
:100::left_right_arrow::100:

(Ché high-fives Miz in the 100-club)

3 Likes

Well. I wouldn’t want you two to be lonely in there… besides, I’m mildly annoyed at the seven-to-eight figure small change being bandied about; you are capsuleers, you should be worth something.

100 million on Fitzhugh, Halcyon Ember, Lasairiona Raske, Literia, Ria Nieyli, Thaila Lemrenoy, Zhen Loutte.

4 Likes

Damn it, Jev! @Davlos is gonna have to work extra hard to top that!

2 Likes

Does MC get paid in coloured beads and seashells, or something?

2 Likes

I meant more in the metaphoric sense…not the actual financial sense. He’ll have to be more vigilant.

2 Likes

:astonished: Things just got real @Jev_North :slight_smile:

1 Like

you know I’m inclined to side with Mr North on this. put me down for 200 mil on everyone excluding myself. you’re going to have to start picking up the pace if you still want to steal Fitz for yourself Cass :wink:

3 Likes