EVENT: THE DEATH OF THE FEDERATION, 29 February 1900

Considering how much the opinions are split in half, here, I could say she’s done a magnificent job already. And it hasn’t even happened yet!

3 Likes

On the other hand, we all know where it’s going to end up eventually…

1 Like

I find High Concept Art very Difficult to Understand, even when the Artist is Present to Explain.

In contrast, I find Sculpture much more Straightforward to Appreciate.

Which is actually the point of high concept art, 99.9999% of the time, even if the artist is there to make up some other nonsense explanation.

Art is Supposed to Elicit a response from the Viewer, correct ? Often an Emotional response.

Why would you wish to elicit Confusion or Bafflement ?

People have within them feelings that are often recognized as jealousy, lust, greed, and hate, usually existing in a state of constant desire.

Sometimes, new emotions and fresh experiences is (the only thing) what keeps someone going from capsule breach to capsule breach.

Predictable feelings, yes? How about fear? Terror? Revulsion?

There is a whole palette of sensations available, even if a lot of people stick with the most common colours.

1 Like

I feel like this has a creepy vibe to it. I think there are some “sensations” that shouldn’t be practiced at all.

1 Like

And yet there they remain, ready for those who wish them. And to those who don´t.

1 Like

Well like I said earlier. My body right now is a clone that was run up from a human cadaver. Meaning that I’m wearing somebody else’s corpse, surgically altered to look like my original body. And then, purely for aesthetic reasons, I had the clone’s arms and legs cut off and replaced with entirely superfluous, totally cosmetic cyberlimbs.

If you put it that way, the whole process sounds really ghoulish. but among capsuleers, that’s kinda normal.

So when Saccade goes and decides that what she wants to do with one of her clones is spit-roast it at a barbecue and serve it with an appropriate seasoning mix… well, that forces us to confront our own ghoulish habits and whether there’s really any difference. Why should we be squeamish about one thing, but not another? Are we right to be squeamish about the one thing but not the other? Why?

That’s art alright. I approve of it, even if I’m kinda squicked out…

3 Likes

Couldn’t put it better, really.
Most eggers are a bunch of stuck-up hypocrites and Saccade just shoves them their own protein delicacies right in the face.

remind:

TWO DAYS

TAKE A DRUG, RESIGN U ON AN INEVITABLE, BUT COME U

AU EVENT ARTISTIQUE OF THE YEAR

also im made a salade aux patato

[FOR DISTRIBUTION IMMEDIATE, BCE APPROVED]

We at BABAC join the rest of the Federation in mourning for those lives lost during the recent attacks on our presidential candidates and on our sacred exercise of self-determination and democracy. No act could be more profane or repulsive.

In light of these events, we would like to assure you that our planned event WILL OCCUR; however, we would like to take this opportunity to reframe its intent to better illustrate Federal spirit in a time of dire adversity.

We invite you to attend: THE DEATH OF THE FEDERATION, by Saccade Amir. The Federation itself, as Ms. Amir will demonstrate, may be burnt and subject to hideous traumas, but lives still and offers nourishment to all its children.

BABAC would also like to extend a formal VIP invitation to @Diana_Kim. We hope Ms. Kim will join us to celebrate THE DEATH OF THE FEDERATION and enjoy eating some Federal ■■■.

–BABAC Committee Executif

4 Likes

… you can’t be serious.

i really love this

3 Likes

Thank you for the invitation, but I will have to politely decline.
I am well aware of a “hideous traumas” Federation can inflict on captives, about the tortures it commits daily, and I certainly don’t need any more visual reminders of savagery of Gallente folk.

Death and Rebirth, i like the theme.

Reminds me of a mythical bird.

1 Like

pusse

2 Likes

Eh. the BBQ was artistic statement enough as-was. No need to expand on it.

BBQ yourself

Wasn’t that the point of this?

1 Like