Federation Day Celebrations at L'Amore

In the spirit of L’Amore being a neutral location, a place all capsuleers can come and enjoy themselves, I would like to present a small contribution to the Federation Day celebrations from June 20th-July 3rd.

Throughout this time on display in L’Amore, will be a collection of Intaki artwork (more details to come). There will also be a specialty menu of Jin-Mei food on offer throughout the week.

Finally, on Friday, 22nd of June, at 1900 NEST approximately, we hope to host a Gallente fashion show as well as a cocktail party, with more information on this to be announced at the beginning of June.

I ask, kindly, to please keep this thread on the topic of the events and not allow politics to invade what I intend to be a celebration of culture. In addition, I plan to feature more cultures from New Eden as the latter half of the year progresses, so if anyone has reasonable ideas, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

As always, anyone is welcome in L’Amore (aside from those with security bans, which I’m always happy to discuss lifting after a certain time has passed).

We all need a respite from the conflict and strife in the cluster. That is entirely my goal with these events. If anyone has any problems or concerns, please bring them to me privately. Thank you for all your support! :bouquet:

10 Likes

Are people going to dress up as the birds representing the 5 voter blocs in the Federation ?
I.e. Ostriches, Magpies, Vultures, Doves, Hawks.

1 Like

There need to be ‘Pigeons’, too. They’re like Doves, but mostly they just crap on everything.

4 Likes

So the average young political commentator then?

4 Likes

Bringing it back on topic I hope the event is still pleasant for all attendees, and I look forward to the upcoming cultural events.

3 Likes

And this is why the Federation should be… occasionally celebrated.

4 Likes

I’m pleased to announce that the fashion designs of @Fabuleux will be featured on the evening of the 22nd. If any other designer wishes to participate, please contact me.

4 Likes

Bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

What time will the event on Friday, 22nd of June start?

2 Likes

1900 NEST. Apologies, I thought I had added this.

1 Like

If this is a Federation fashion show, I highly recommend including a decency clause that mentions being fully clothed with no internal organs (or primary sex characteristics) showing.

You’ll thank me for this.

1 Like

Thank you for your advice, but as a responsible business owner who caters to many cultures, I’m waaaaaay ahead of you.

2 Likes

Looking forward to hopefully seeing some of you tonight!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.